Does the IS terror impact your life?

We are shocked what happened in the center of Europe. Terror has come to another city in Europe. This time it hits the EU as it was meant for.

Does this attack change your mind concerning actions against IS or even to all muslims?

And are you concerned what happened in your home countries? Do you feel to be safe here in Thailand and live in a safer part of world even with some lacks in democracy?

And last how should be the answer to IS now? Negotiations or bombs or different answers?

Do you feel somehow responsible for the floods of migrants enter Europe if you come from countries as UK, Holland, Germany, France, Belgium e.g. who were killing thousands there exploiting those colonies which created poverty to escape now?

I'm very much concerned and like to share it with you

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. The chance of terrorism affecting my life is like getting hit by lightning so I have other things to worry about like saving for my next vacation in Thailand.

BTW I'm not shocked.. the belgians were caught with their pants down.. highest alert and they pull this off.. needless to say that's not the same level of security as the Americans.

Nope. The chance of terrorism affecting my life is like getting hit by lightning so I have other things to worry about like saving for my next vacation in Thailand.

BTW I'm not shocked.. the belgians were caught with their pants down.. highest alert and they pull this off.. needless to say that's not the same level of security as the Americans.

If you are attempting to imply that 'American security' prevents terrorism then explain this

http://www.cbsnews.com/boston-bombings/

There are, of course, other example of 'America' failing!

No i am not affected by it ,what does affect me is the fact that when i go back to my old home town ,it has over the years become an awfull place , what was once a nice working class town has become something from out of the middle east ,dirty , full of women in burkhas and men in robes , a place where we are no longer welcome .

For me, Religion is nothing more than a "story" and "an invisible friend" for adults.

Concerned about my home country, very similar to i-claudius above, the town and place I knew doesnt really exist any more, its mostly Eastern Europeans but now mixed more and more with people of Middle Eastern origin.

The rubbish and filth they just dump on the street is unbelivable. They make no attempt whatsoever to adjust and integrate with the society they joined and has allowed them to enter, they expect that society and community to adjust and provide for them.

I worked in a large commercial building with very important offices in the top.

I was told we could use the internet when it's quiet, I was fired for googling news related to Isis.

I am not a Muslim, the only non Muslim in fact in the office, I was fired because of Isis.

that's not the same level of security as the Americans.

you mean less? 9/11?

Do you feel somehow responsible for the floods of migrants enter Europe if you come from countries as UK, Holland, Germany, France, Belgium e.g. who were killing thousands there exploiting those colonies which created poverty to escape now?

being a German and aware that poverty, widespread misery and in some cases civil wars were caused by exploiting the former German colonies Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangla Desh, Somalia and Nigeria (just to name a few) doesn't let me sleep at night and during day time i can't think of anything else how to rectify those crimes committed.

thanks for sharing your concern. it's a big relief! ermm.gif

I just have the same thought running through my head. I am so glad Islam is a religion of peace otherwise we would really be screwed.

What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Try looking up this Big word ----------------"SARCASM"

No i am not affected by it ,what does affect me is the fact that when i go back to my old home town ,it has over the years become an awfull place , what was once a nice working class town has become something from out of the middle east ,dirty , full of women in burkhas and men in robes , a place where we are no longer welcome .

They are also on the tv shows...is nothing sacrosanct any more?

I just have the same thought running through my head. I am so glad Islam is a religion of peace otherwise we would really be screwed.

What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Try looking up this Big word ----------------"SARCASM"

Sorry, my apologies, I should not be sarcastic about the "religion of Peace".

Yes, Yes, Yes.

But i don't feel responsible, Europe helped their allie the USA while they wanted to kill Sadam because he had weapons of mass destruction. That's how it all started.

I don't have problems with helping refugee's but not in Europe.

Japan doesn't want any muslems in their country period. It is and was a very safe country still.

Germany ordered all EU countries to take refugee's and even wanted to punish them if they wouldn't.

This way of terrorism in Europe won't stop and it will reach the level of an internal war. I sure regret that but it's their own fault.

Flighttickets will get much more expensive for extra security but even that won't help. People will fly less and also less to Thailand.

It's time for a total different approach to the problem.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

But i don't feel responsible, Europe helped their allie the USA while they wanted to kill Sadam because he had weapons of mass destruction. That's how it all started.

Japan doesn't want any muslems in their country period. It is and was a very safe country still.

Germany ordered all EU countries to take refugee's and even wanted to punish them if they wouldn't.

This way of terrorism in Europe won't stop and it will reach the level of an internal war. I sure regret that but it's their own fault.

Flighttickets will get much more expensive for extra security but even that won't help. People will fly less and also less to Thailand.

Does it sound a bit like: wash me but do not get me wet? You want to help but not in Europe? You admire Japan because of restrictions on Muslims?

(by the way it was a lie concerning Saddam. There have never been such described weapons)

And why it is Europe's fault? Isn't it Americass fault invading Iraq? Wasn'it the same with Vietnam? Or Afghanistan? And what about the success of that fence between US and Mexico? No Mexican's coming anymore?

You can stop the terrorism in Europe by create peace in the migrant's countries and by improving their life.

And those circumstances are made 100 years ago by those countries as I stated, exploiting their colonies, killing the people or let them starve.

One thing was right: It's time for a total different approach to the problem.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Does it sound a bit like: wash me but do not get me wet? You want to help but not in Europe? You admire Japan because of restrictions on Muslims?

(by the way it was a lie concerning Saddam. There have never been such described weapons)

And why it is Europe's fault? Isn't it Americass fault invading Iraq? Wasn'it the same with Vietnam? Or Afghanistan? And what about the success of that fence between US and Mexico? No Mexican's coming anymore?

You can stop the terrorism in Europe by create peace in the migrant's countries and by improving their life.

And those circumstances are made 100 years ago by those countries as I stated, exploiting their colonies, killing the people or let them starve.

"It's time for a total different approach to the problem"

You do not say what this different approach looks like so let me help

It arrives with a big bang and is followed by a mushroom cloud.

Problem solved !

We are booked to go to Paris soon.....

Yes - it has crossed my mind....Feel safer here....

Not sure what to expect about our next trip to the US with everything that's changed over the last 7 years.....But - we RV it and that seems like a pretty good way to feel safe to me....

So you think Americans are safe. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So you think Americans are safe. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

They might be when Mr. T becomes POTUS smile.png

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Problem solved !

An A-bomb on Europe won't help stopping the problem.

And if nothing is done they will just blow a nuclear powerplant there, no need for an A-bomb.

So it was a lie about the weapons of mass destruction? And what happened to that lier?

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Problem solved !

An A-bomb on Europe won't help stopping the problem.

And if nothing is done they will just blow a nuclear powerplant there, no need for an A-bomb.

So it was a lie about the weapons of mass destruction? And what happened to that lier?

I think you just missed the point and the target ! cheesy.gif

Well , it's going to be an even bigger pain going through the airport , so that has a little impact.

ISIS terror often brings a s...... to my face ( can't say it or be deleted) , it's a I told you so moment.

Enough solutions , but none I can write here.

I think you just missed the point and the target ! cheesy.gif

I don't think so. The bombers lived in Molenbeek, do you know where that is? And how long they lived there and what life they had?

I know who the lier is btw, before you go there. Also i know where he lives.

When acts of hatred are carried out in this, or any, manner, all of mankind is affected....whether it is realized or not. As I have often observed, the mindset of much of the human race appears to be one of "insanity".

I have worked in some of the top 10 most dangerous countries and it has never worried me. Obviously you dont do stupid things but adopt a general awareness of where you are. Thailand is not safe but I have been in worse and survived

Archived