Good quality hotel in Pattaya

Jessi

I have a friend arriving from overseas. He would like a 5* hotel in Pattaya

cost is not a problem.

Which is the best 5* hotel in Pattaya?

Advice from members welcome.

Many thanks.wai.gif

Royal Cliff resort is pretty opulent, though somewhat out of the way. I've always fancied staying at Dusit Thani if I had the money. Hilton & Marriott have great locations. A-One doesn't look too shabby either.

Joily House in central Pattaya @ 160 baht/night is recommended by the budget traveler,however if a more quieter/luxurious establishment is required The Dusit Thani will fulfill his needs thumbsup.gif

Joily House in central Pattaya @ 160 baht/night is recommended by the budget traveler,however if a more quieter/luxurious establishment is required The Dusit Thani will fulfill his needs thumbsup.gif

If you don't mind staying in a musky windowless airless

jail cell.The Jolly House is just fine...

Royal Cliff resort is pretty opulent, though somewhat out of the way. I've always fancied staying at Dusit Thani if I had the money. Hilton & Marriott have great locations. A-One doesn't look too shabby either.

If the OP wants to impress his friend he books a suite at the Royal Wing and a helicopter shuttle from Suvarnabhumi to the roof-top tongue.png

The Sheraton right by royal cliff, have very few if any complaints they could not fix. But also many others to choose from. Two or three restaurants there. Many more restaurants to choose from at Royal cliff. In fact anyone would enjoy a day trip to roayl cliff, the food, prices and view at Breezio by the sea very very nice!

Thank you members for all of your advice much appreciated.

I will give him the choice of either The Hilton because its fairly new and a convenient location

or The Royal Cliff but the location is not so good. He will only be in town for 3 days.

He also wants to check out Hua Hin for 3 days.

wai.gif