Cruz says Trump spreading false rumors about personal life

rooster59

Cruz says Trump spreading false rumors about personal life

THOMAS BEAUMONT, Associated Press

OSHKOSH, Wisconsin (AP) — Ted Cruz accused Republican presidential rival Donald Trump of stoking false rumors about his personal life Friday, charging that the billionaire businessman and party front-runner is trafficking in "sleaze" and "slime."

Speaking to reporters in Wisconsin, Cruz said the campaign has taken a "darker turn." He accused Trump and "his henchmen" for spreading untrue rumors on social media and in a supermarket tabloid that Cruz cheated on his wife, Heidi.

"Trump demonstrated that when he's scared, when he's losing, his first and natural resort is to go to sleaze and to go to slime," Cruz said.

He added, "He's willing to attack anyone and everyone. And truth has nothing to do with it."

In response to Cruz's comments, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said via email, "There is absolutely no truth to this."

And Trump said in a statement that he knows nothing about the allegations.

The accusations are an escalation of the back-and-forth between the two candidates that began this week, when Trump tweeted that he might "spill the beans" about Heidi Cruz. The tweet was in response to an advertisement from an outside group opposed to Trump's candidacy that featured a risqué photo of Trump's wife, Melania.

Cruz, on his Facebook page on Friday, accused Trump, who hasn't held a public event since Monday, of "hiding in Trump Tower" and campaigning by Twitter instead of holding events with voters.

Asked if he plans to vote for Trump if he becomes the party's nominee, Cruz said, "I don't make a habit of supporting people who attack my wife and my family."

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2016-03-26

Cruz's people showed a photoshopped image of Melania nude. Trump was right to be outraged and he went on the attack,as I would! Trumps wife would be the hottest First Lady to cross the threshold of the White House. When I first saw Bush senior with his wife I thought she was his mother. Cruz's wife is as they say in Thailand,a Buffalo!

What a twisted story. The National Enquirer has reported that Ted Cruz had affairs with hookers and staff - 5 women. Three more women have surfaced since. Different news people are reporting that it was Rubio's people who had been promoting the story unsuccessfully to different news outlets for a couple of months.

The Irony is that Cruz is the Bible thumper and has won a couple of states perhaps for that reason. Now he looks like a total hypocrite.

There are enough people involved that it appears to be very possibly true. So do the various claims that it was Rubio's people, not Trumps who pushed out the story.

Before someone bashes the Enquirer out of hand, it broke the following stories, and more:

Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky
Rev. Jesse Jackson had an illegitimate child
Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

None of the current presidential candidates are suitable. If Trump had not opened his mouth saying stupid things so many times he would have had a good chance. If he gets to the convention with enough delegates it should get interesting

What a twisted story. The National Enquirer has reported that Ted Cruz had affairs with hookers and staff - 5 women. Three more women have surfaced since. Different news people are reporting that it was Rubio's people who had been promoting the story unsuccessfully to different news outlets for a couple of months.

The Irony is that Cruz is the Bible thumper and has won a couple of states perhaps for that reason. Now he looks like a total hypocrite.

There are enough people involved that it appears to be very possibly true. So do the various claims that it was Rubio's people, not Trumps who pushed out the story.

Before someone bashes the Enquirer out of hand, it broke the following stories, and more:

Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

I think it's more likely Trump's doing. He does this crap. He'll say or do anything.

It does beg the question, how low does a woman's self respect have to be to screw slimy Ted Cruz?

It doesn't make a lot of sense for Rubio to have leaked this, Cruz says it's Trump. Who cares?

It's all good. If anyone deserves to be outed it's the hypocrite Cruz, although at this point it's all bullshit.

The Enquirers journalistic standards are right down there with Fox News.

Edited by Pinot

Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

I think it's more likely Trump's doing. He does this crap. He'll say or do anything.

It does beg the question, how low does a woman's self respect have to be to screw slimy Ted Cruz?

It doesn't make a lot of sense for Rubio to have leaked this, Cruz says it's Trump. Who cares?

It's all good. If anyone deserves to be outed it's the hypocrite Cruz, although at this point it's all bullshit.

There are tons of people in the know saying it was Rubio. Rubio tried to shop the story starting in January but he didn't have enough proof for anyone to publish it. The Enquirer and everyone else involved denies it was Trump.

It wasn't Trump. It was Rubio.

Cheers.

Give me strength. Any chance Republican candidates can focus on solutions to issues confronting the American People rather than all this schoolboy stupidity. It could not get any more ridiculous.

Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

You know the Enquirer is a tabloid rag. Your logic is flawed. Because it got a few stories right but most are complete fabrications and distortions hardly makes it a paragon of legitimate journalism. You're smarter than that or maybe you just hope we aren 't....

Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

You know the Enquirer is a tabloid rag. Your logic is flawed. Because it got a few stories right but most are complete fabrications and distortions hardly makes it a paragon of legitimate journalism. You're smarter than that or maybe you just hope we aren 't....

But it doesn't mean to say they are wrong about this story which has much more serious consequences than just your average affair ?giggle.gif

https://twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/713371105168375808/photo/1

Edited by midas

The affairs are forgivable as really a personal matter, what really is unsettling for me is is wife's record:

According to a Trumps spokeswomen:

"Spilling the beans is quite simple when it comes to Heidi Cruz," Pierson said in an interview with MSNBC's Steve Kornacki.

"She is a Bush operative; she worked for the architect of NAFTA, which has killed millions of jobs in this country; she was a member on the Council on Foreign Relations who — in Sen. Cruz's own words, called a nest of snakes that seeks to undermine national sovereignty; and she's been working for Goldman Sachs, the same global bank that Ted Cruz left off of his financial disclosure," Pierson said.

"Her entire career has been spent working against everything Ted Cruz says that he stands for," she added.

None of the current presidential candidates are suitable. If Trump had not opened his mouth saying stupid things so many times he would have had a good chance. If he gets to the convention with enough delegates it should get interesting

Unfortunately for Trump ,if he had not said stupid things, he would not have attracted the stupid people, and since he could not attract the intelligent people...... His calculus is that there are enough stupid people to propel him to the Presidency, and he might not be wrong, We elected Bush twice didn't we?

His problem is IMO that he went too far and has alienated stupid women and minorities. This latest Cruz Trump side show is not helping him .

If I was Trump, instead of going on the offensive with his picture tweet , I would had played the victim card over the posting of his wife's naked picture, it is something his followers would sympathize with , most of them having a victim complex.

But his Hubris would not allow him to play the victim, it is part of his narcissist pathology, and would be his undoing.

Edited by sirineou

sitting back and watching the show...

Reality candidates.

Why sit back watch the show, Jump in there and join the fun, when in life would you get an other opportunity such as this?

Trumps don't grow on trees you know.

Of course Bill Maher would disagree with me .tongue.png

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuP1e0RNF-0[media]

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to the two prime candidates in the run up to the republican nominations. These are the best hope we have to get a republican in the White House. Now I know what you are thinking and you are right.............. God help you all!

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to the two prime candidates in the run up to the republican nominations. These are the best hope we have to get a republican in the White House. Now I know what you are thinking and you are right.............. God help you all!

" God help you all!"

Not all , just the republicans . For a people who seem to have such close relationship with the big guy.

No not Trump, I mean God.

God is sending them a sorry looking bunch of candidates on the other hand, Godless progressives got Bernie.

Go figure, God works in mysterious ways

Edited by sirineou

Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

Did you notice that the first woman in the National Enquirer story is the bimbo that Trump sends to argue his case on Fox News?

Tiger Woods
John Edwards' affair
Cheers.

Cruz is a Harvard graduated Lawyer. If this story weren't true, there'd already be a huge defamation lawsuit. It is the USA, you know, with its infamous lawsuits and huge awards.

I'm not "smarter than that" simply because there are too many witnesses coming forward and too many women involved for it to be just "rumors".

Cheers.

There's a rumor going around that Cruz did it with Trump's wife way back and that this is why Trump is so upset about the hands.

This may be Cruz's only hope...to go with this story. Then he can announce that it was Trump's wife who told him the Donald has a tiny pecker. I mean, what has he got to lose.

According to people close to the Enquirer, Cruz was found to have visited Mar a Lago an numerous occasions when Trump was overseas having trouble with his Scottish Golf course. Apparently he visited at the request of Melania.