My dog is a hyena

Hello everyone,

A few days after last Christmas we got a 2 or 3 weeks puppet which was supposed to be abandoned in the temple.

At the begin, it looked like it was a lab mix female.

Cotton after 2 weeks in our home:

20160112.jpg

Now, almost 3 months later, she is still as sweet, faithful and nice as on the first day

dsc02813.jpg

but when she is excited she looks like... a HYENA!

dsc02812.jpg

dsc02810.jpg

dsc02811.jpg

Do you have any idea what kind of dog was involved in her "making"?

Thank you.

J-J.

Your dog is a Bangkaew Labrador cross.

Bangkaews do not make ideal pets, they require special handling by owners that know the breed. The Thais call them the dogs of the forest and are often used as guard dogs. As your dog is only 50% Bangkaew you may be able to control it`s temperament but watch the dog amount children and other pets.

post-246045-0-62546600-1459005075_thumb.

post-246045-0-08462400-1459005114_thumb.

Your dog is a Bangkaew Labrador cross.

Bangkaews do not make ideal pets, they require special handling by owners that know the breed. The Thais call them the dogs of the forest and are often used as guard dogs. As your dog is only 50% Bangkaew you may be able to control it`s temperament but watch the dog amount children and other pets.

We may not be able to train our bankaews but ours have trained us well. Loverly dogs....my best friends ever.

Incredibly loyal dogs that main problem is that when they are pups are incredibly cute and dumb arsed owners spoil them and then when the cuteness wears off the owners attention loses its intensity But the dogs loyalty doesn't, its grows, the pent up frustration comes out in almost unconrolable protective violence. The more protective it gets The more alienated the dog gets, ;the more the dog thinks its doing its job wrong, the more it tries to protect them ie its a vicious circle, as said b4 down to the owners knowing breed

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thank you for the answers.

As I can see these dogs are very smart.

Our Cotton learns very fast and undestands what we want from her. She is still very young and loves to play but she also loves to learn. When she understands that she did right, she looks so happy and wants do it again... even if there is only a praise as reward.