FLR (M) Form Updated between booking appointment and attending?

Hi we have out FLR (M) appointment booked for next week at crydon. I booked the appointment on the 6/3/2016 and i printed and filled in the FLR (M) form version 11/15. I was just doing some last min check and i clicked on the emailed link for the FLR for and it has now been updated. So i panicked a bit and have printed out the new version 03/16, ive started to fill it in and noticed the price for a single applicant has gone up from 649 to 811 now i have payed already and got a receipt for £1049.00. Im not sure if ive paied the old or new price and which version of the form to use ??

Thanks in advance

Edited by sksk999

£649 and £811 are the old and new prices for standard postal applications. You've paid for a premium service appointment, which is old standard price of £649 plus the additional cost for the appointment and a decision that day, which was £400.

As for the form, I can't say for sure, but you might find it's just the price info at the beginning that's changed, as opposed to the actual details of the form. Worth checking before you go completing another form.

I suspect that if they do want the new form rather than the old that they will tell you at the appointment to fill the new one in. So maybe have it with you already completed so you can hand it over.

As far as I can tell, the only difference is the fees information, so I suspect that you'll be fine.

Thanks 7by7 i will take both forms.

I wonder if you could help me with question 2.2 and 2.3 on the FLR form. My wife is here on an fiance/marriage visa and we have just got married and applying for her first FLR with FLR (M) form.

This is her first period of FLR following my fiancee visa, so I assume I tick "No" under 2.2 ("Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (Including previous leave granted as a fiancee with your current sponsor?")

Im not sure if i then tick

First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

OR

You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner.

Also on question 10.11 it states how long have you lived in uk, shall i just put when she entered on fiancé(e) visa? or leave it blank

and for what ties she has with the county she was born just put family?

Thanks

I have also got a mismatch for one month between the amount deposited in my bank and the amount on my CIS payslip of 100 pounds. Is this a big problem as im well with in the financial threshold? shall i get my boss to write a cover letter stating its a mistake or get him to amend a payslip so it matches the bank deposit?

thanks

Correct, for 2.2 tick 'No' as she has previously applied for a visa as your fiancée.

Then for 2.3 tick 'First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)' as she comes under the parts I have italicised.

I cannot understand why the amount of salary deposited in your bank is £100 less than the amount on your pay slip; but I guess you know the reason.

I wouldn't 'amend' anything, but would include a brief written explanation from you or your employer explaining the difference.

Sorry, missed two questions.

10.11; yes, how long since she entered with her fiancée visa; unless she lived in the UK prior to that.

10.12, yes just list family. This may not seem important, but if she doesn't list them here then there could be problems if any of them later apply for a visa to visit her and you.