Subaru forester

ardokano

Every other car was a Proton every time I went there. Doesn't mean they're any good though. :)

Sent from my R2D2 using my C3P0 manservant

The reason you are seeing so many Proton on the road in Malaysia is because one particular model is selling very cheap. But Proton are losing substantial market share to Perodua and also entry level Japanese and Chinese MV. The company had been making losses and now they are asking the government for RM1.4billion financial assistance..

Proton is also known to have very bad service centre in Malaysia and the parts and labour are expensive for national car

Like I said I was not aware they didnt have the manual here. They had it for my WRX so can't see why they don't for the other cars. Oh and at 3,2 million baht I think my WRX was a pretty great deal since any equivilant car here with 300hp is atleast 5-6 million.

Wrx its some special not for all.

i had 2004 wrx sti.

so its not be perfect car for evry day. my body evry time tired when drive on long distantion. at same time i buy 530 BMW. So it be more nice for evry day drive.. and for long distantion.

but i still love my STi.

Forester and legacy it litle be another thinks..

on manual turbo forester can be fun car, but still comfort drive ..

and one thinks

Japan Brand in spec show asseleration with best thinks..

2012 frorester forester turbo with auto trans can be on factory spec asseleration if only drivers inside and start with two pedal( it not good for trasmission, but some times canbiggrin.png )

PS

now i remember all my subaru.. i love it..

need think about turbo forester.. if new car buy it good choice i guess.

Yeah its just my toy. My wife doesn't even allow me to drive the kids in it. Says its too fast and uncomfortable. When the family comes along we take the Everest which has "ok" handling for what is basically a pick up.

Like I said I was not aware they didnt have the manual here. They had it for my WRX so can't see why they don't for the other cars. Oh and at 3,2 million baht I think my WRX was a pretty great deal since any equivilant car here with 300hp is atleast 5-6 million.

Wrx its some special not for all.

i had 2004 wrx sti.

so its not be perfect car for evry day. my body evry time tired when drive on long distantion. at same time i buy 530 BMW. So it be more nice for evry day drive.. and for long distantion.

but i still love my STi.

Forester and legacy it litle be another thinks..

on manual turbo forester can be fun car, but still comfort drive ..

and one thinks

Japan Brand in spec show asseleration with best thinks..

2012 frorester forester turbo with auto trans can be on factory spec asseleration if only drivers inside and start with two pedal( it not good for trasmission, but some times canbiggrin.png )

PS

now i remember all my subaru.. i love it..

need think about turbo forester.. if new car buy it good choice i guess.

Yeah its just my toy. My wife doesn't even allow me to drive the kids in it. Says its too fast and uncomfortable. When the family comes along we take the Everest which has "ok" handling for what is basically a pick up.
I guess your wife is complaining that you tend to drive fast with the WRX...haha..

WRX is really a fun car to drive..

Archived