Foreign Registration

Like the wast majority of people living here, I have a visa and like a well trained lapdog do my 90 days reporting whenever required.

The below registration was posted in a condo I visited, but like many others I have not yet done this new registration. What are the consequences if any for skipping this part?

post-119133-0-80226200-1459249548_thumb.

<snip>

Just as a matter of interest have you asked about what that odd URL relates to ?

And it seems that Domain isn't even registered. Maybe a Typo (wrong cut and paste) by the Condo Management ?

Min 800Bht fine.

Just as a matter of interest have you asked about what that odd URL relates to ?

Good point. The web page is dead.

Apart from the 800 baht fine, which I assume was imposed when you renewed your yearly visa extension, I guess this whole registration or notification deal is also dead.

Min 800Bht fine.

Good point. The web page is dead.

Apart from the 800 baht fine, which I assume was imposed when you renewed your yearly visa extension, I guess this whole registration or notification deal is also dead.

Many immigration offices are wanting completed TM30 forms together with the copies of the property owners ID and Tabian Baan.