EU referendum: Rules giving 'free pass' to terror suspects

webfact

EU referendum: Rules giving 'free pass' to terror suspects

LONDON: -- Being in the EU makes it harder for the UK to stop serious criminals and those with suspected terror links entering the country, a UK minister is to say.

Dominic Raab, who backs EU exit, will say EU nationals whose activities are of concern but about whom there is no clear intelligence have a "free pass" into the UK due to free movement rules.

Debate on security within the EU has intensified since the Brussels attacks.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35923069

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2016-03-30

LONDON: -- Being in the EU makes it harder for the UK to stop serious criminals and those with suspected terror links entering the country, a UK minister is to say.

Justice Minister no less. It could be argued that he should at least, know what he is talking about.

Still, it gets worse.

Labour is calling on the Government to close a "dangerous loophole" for terror suspects on bail, as soon as MPs return to Westminster after Easter.

Andy Burnham, the Shadow Home Secretary, is to table amendments to the Policing and Crime Bill, claiming terror suspects can currently "waltz out of the country".

http://news.sky.com/story/1669204/labour-urges-tougher-regime-for-police-bail

I'd sooner be out, but I think it's better if we're in. (maybe the baht will decline against the pound)

Wallet says in, heart and brain disagree s.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

I'd sooner be out, but I think it's better if we're in. (maybe the baht will decline against the pound)

Maybe, maybe not....who knows?

Professor Patrick Minford -Applied Economics says that the economic outlook for a Brexit is very good...i would be inclined to believe an expert over Cameron and Osbourne, who have their own agendas by keeping us in.

We need to worry more about the ones that are here already...watch the video on this link, you will want to run up and hug every one you see, they are so friendly and warm towards us.

This is a girl from Luton with more balls than most men. Enjoy.

Professor Patrick Minford -Applied Economics says that the economic outlook for a Brexit is very good...i would be inclined to believe an expert over Cameron and Osbourne, who have their own agendas by keeping us in.

Problem is that Minford is definitely pro Brexit and paid up UKIP member. He has written books recommending leaving

He's Winchester and Balliol. But applied economics at Cardiff? Hardly top flight and definitely not unbiased. He should sort out steel rather than pontificating to sell more books

We need to worry more about the ones that are here already...watch the video on this link, you will want to run up and hug every one you see, they are so friendly and warm towards us.

This is a girl from Luton with more balls than most men. Enjoy.

Excellent! Thanks for that. I will use that if I may to reply to a supporter of mohamedism on another thread. Not allowed to express my personal opinion, but I did feel an overwhelming urge to put my arm around that woman. And then take vengeance on these?????? Creatures.

Problem is that Minford is definitely pro Brexit and paid up UKIP member. He has written books recommending leaving

He's Winchester and Balliol. But applied economics at Cardiff? Hardly top flight and definitely not unbiased. He should sort out steel rather than pontificating to sell more books

So thats an IN vote for you then?....next!

Not necessarily. I've been banging on about this not being a trivial issue. There are many facts to be considered. If you think the decision is obvious then you probably have not considered all the angles. Right now I'm 55/45 in favour of staying and fixing issues from the inside. BTW, did you see our government blocked EU plans to put penalty tariffs on Chinese steel? EU is NOT always wrong. And note the UK had the power to block this to the detriment of other EU members. What's going on?

Not necessarily. I've been banging on about this not being a trivial issue. There are many facts to be considered. If you think the decision is obvious then you probably have not considered all the angles. Right now I'm 55/45 in favour of staying and fixing issues from the inside. BTW, did you see our government blocked EU plans to put penalty tariffs on Chinese steel? EU is NOT always wrong. And note the UK had the power to block this to the detriment of other EU members. What's going on?

We shouldn't be talking...you are the enemy...55555 VOTE OUT, and TRUMP 2016