webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Sir,

Do you not have more pressing matters to attend to like 1,000s getting killed on the roads, building railways that will bankrupt the country

etc.

A bit of hanky panky never hurt anyone. Stop being hypocritical & get on with the far more pressing matters

What is wrong with the PM because he is not doing his job worrying about the slave traders or all the not regestaired guns in Thailand. Nothing said about the Thai Mafia or the fishing or the water crisis in Thailand. Do nothing but try to look like you are really concerned. These shows happen in every country around the world. And only one PM does not like. Maybe to old to keep up with the modern times!

Even Thaksin isn't this stupid.

Can you imagine POTUS or the British PM meddling in something as miniscule as this?

Yeah it was in bad taste, should have happened at G-Spot in Nana plaza replete with nudity, goldfish, ping-pong balls and bananas, but for the PM to be worried about this just shows how much of an imbecile he is.

I very much doubt this one particular event is what's got him all het up. But he can't actually bring himself to say he'd prefer to close down those places you've mentioned can he? 'Oh my Buddha the whole world knows we're a great big whorehouse' wouldn't slip so easily from his lips, would it. Even though it appears someone couldn't stop giggling when he'd been introduced as the prime minister of Thailand at that meeting in New York laugh.png 'Hi Prayuth, is it? I'm Obama. And sorry, you're pm of where, exactly?'

What is wrong with the PM because he is not doing his job worrying about the slave traders or all the not regestaired guns in Thailand. Nothing said about the Thai Mafia or the fishing or the water crisis in Thailand. Do nothing but try to look like you are really concerned. These shows happen in every country around the world. And only one PM does not like. Maybe to old to keep up with the modern times!

It has nothing to do with his age, Sharpy !

Such a conservative and hypocritical society. How about girls who work in bars and such places all over Thailand? You could make a long list of places where pretties dress proactively.

I'd wager that if asked during a press conference about such girls and zones, or the activities of a certain "extreme" city, he would either play dumb or flat out say such things don't exist in Thailand, be it out of privileged ignorance or just a bold face lie because those in charge of such zones are untouchable.

In regards to privilege, ever see royalty drive past any red light zones or karaoke bars? I have, more than once. They not only close the bars and shut off the lights until they pass, but they also remove all the workers from outside the establishments. Those who pass by would never know the nature of such a place unless they asked what it is as they drove by, and I'm sure they are lied to if they do.

As always, it's just one big show.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to land at Bangkok International Airport please turn your watches back to a junta approved time.

And please check any logic and common sense you may have at the Logic Counter. Don't worry, it will be there when you return for it, as we have no use for it here.

Hope someone can help me please.

I have searched all over Google and other places and cannot find the link that will show how many people died at this tragic motor show and what were the most common and numerous nationalities.

A further and minor supplementary question, how many of the pretties were Burmese? Because they may have been at the root cause of this horrific tragedy.

But at least the famous Defender of Bangkok has returned happjness to the Red Bull family amidst all the other carnage.

Trying reading what you search on the Red Bull heir case more carefully. It happened prior to the the current government taking power. The previous government also chose to do nothing.

Both governments vowed to support justice, vowed that some cases would be thoroughly investigated and concluded. Both governments were supported by vows from very senior policemen.

Very little happened as the word translated as "vow" clearly means something different. No government seems willing to take on reforming the justice system. Easier to make meaningless vows.

But hey, this is much more serious than all those cases involving mysterious deaths, fatal accidents, murders, serious fraud and crimes. Could corrupt the whole countries morals.

Just like hypocritical Victorian Britain. All is o k as long as discreet.

Difference is previous governments, of all persuasions I have to add never did 'vow' to end corruption, more of a wink wink to their supporters; now we're the ones in the trough, not the 'other lot', so it's Game On for us!

This dude has been the one you, through the coup, made his raison d'etre the elimination of corruption, reform etc etc. Hell that's one of his reasons for insisting on that 'certain' article, so he, and he alone could cut through all the red tape and inherent corruption to root it out.

In all honesty, nothing has changed pre/post coup in terms of corruption, ineptitude, social injustice, lack of judicial impartiality....Now it simply continues with a dash of jackboot and military repression added in for good measure

Its a matter of individual conscience? Then shut up and let them do what they want. Do your own job, which doesn't include being a busy body into everyone's individual affairs.

An old "busy body" is the perfect description of him. Another would be fuddy duddy.

Even Thaksin isn't this stupid.

Can you imagine POTUS or the British PM meddling in something as miniscule as this?

Yeah it was in bad taste, should have happened at G-Spot in Nana plaza replete with nudity, goldfish, ping-pong balls and bananas, but for the PM to be worried about this just shows how much of an imbecile he is.

Must be a long time since you were in Nana.

What goes on in the bars is for adults. Nothing wrong with a few pretty girls sat on cars, but simulated sex in public is a step too far.

Get it in perspective.

crazy.gif