Best 1000b Hotel On Sukumvit?

stevehaigh

Wori Buri on Soi 4 same soi as Nana, 900 and 1100 baht includs breakfast, pool,cable,A/C and fridge. no internet in room, internet available in lobby, a ways down Soi, but has free Tuk Tuk to corner. 1st Street Lodge on Soi 1, 600 baht a nite, fridge,cable A/C, no internet but internet Cafe just step's away, pretty good valu for the price, both are girl friendly and quiet.

I like the Honey Hotel on Soi 19 Sukhumvit:

http://www.bangkokhotels.info/honey.htm

Great location, friendly front desk staff, one breakfast coupon per room free, small but nice swimming pool, wonderful Travel Agency desk with knowledgable staff.

You can walk from the hotel to Robinson's Dept Store, McDonalds, the Skytrain, Soi Cowboy, and even Washington Square. If you like to walk like we do, you can even walk to Nana Plaza as well.

Ken Bower

Visiting Thailand since 1971

I agree with Kuhn larry

I too like the Grand President. Soi 11 but expect to pay around 2200 a night depending on what room you get . I have also heard that the Omini hotel is very nice also at 2200 for a 1 bedroom , also has internet in the room, I might just try it next time ... Nah, to close to the action for a married man :o

I agree with Kuhn larry

I too like the Grand President. Soi 11 but expect to pay around 2200 a night depending on what room you get .

Yes the rate is high on a daily basis. They also have weekly and monthly rates which are lower. You will need to ask about weekly / monthly rates or they will assume daily rate.

I'll tell you the worst one , IMO , the Rajah Hotel. Had the misfortune of staying their last year , only freaking place with a free room it seemed.

Nice carpets though........ :o

If you like the dried bodily fluid look.

• 2 weeks later...

new hotel , boutique style , as majestic bud brandnew and bigger rooms.

usual rate 1500.00 Bath per night.

Special deal until 15.10.2004 -stay 3 nights get next one free.

full UBC - high speed internet laptop connection in room.

mito :