Cute nanny alert: Creepy men bombard employment agency’s Facebook in bid to woo babysitter

webfact

Cute nanny alert: Creepy men bombard employment agency’s Facebook in bid to woo babysitter
By Coconuts Bangkok

12472567_1042680669126085_43980017896309
Photo: Facebook

BANGKOK: -- A woman from Myanmar found out the hard way that nowhere seems to be safe from lecherous men in Thailand after her photo on an employment agency’s Facebook page attracted a lot of unwanted attention.

Mo, a 20-year-old Thai Yai native from Myanmar, is looking for work as a nanny and since the employment agency posted her photo on Facebook on Wednesday, the page has been shared over 4,000 times and has over 2,500 comments.

"Mo has been in Thailand for three years. Her marital status is single. She can communicate in Thai and her documents have been verified. She wants to work as a nanny," the agency wrote.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/31/cute-nanny-alert-creepy-men-bombard-employment-agencys-facebook-bid-woo-babysitter

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-04-01

I hope this agency never takes a picture of me. The server would break. clap2.gif

If it was me in the pic it'd break under the weight of comments saying stuff like " I thought The Elephant Man was dead"

And today is....

Pretty elaborate hoax to post something then have nearly 5000 people share and nearly 3000 comment...

https://www.facebook.com/maidnanny2013/photos/a.487494654644692.108690.487477107979780/1042680669126085/?type=3&theater

Yeah but let's face it with the headlines that appear on TVF every day thinking up an April Fool joke that couldn't be construed as feasible is a task in itself. Sometimes the writer's of NTN must read the Post or Nation and think " I can't top that"

And today is....

Pretty elaborate hoax to post something then have nearly 5000 people share and nearly 3000 comment...

https://www.facebook.com/maidnanny2013/photos/a.487494654644692.108690.487477107979780/1042680669126085/?type=3&theater

Yeah but let's face it with the headlines that appear on TVF every day thinking up an April Fool joke that couldn't be construed as feasible is a task in itself. Sometimes the writer's of NTN must read the Post or Nation and think " I can't top that"

True. Considering that pretty much every single comment is written in Thai, by Thai people, on a Thai-language Facebook page - ergo, all the "creepy men" are Thai men, it's a pretty pointless story to post on an English-language forum. Click-bait at its finest.

.lol. not just this girl. it happens regularly to my wife, she gets facebook msgs from creepy guys all the time and also her large size friend seems to very popular with African guys hitting on her all the time thru facebook msgs, some even send that friend pictures of their willys lol.

In Camelot Richard Harris sang, sort of, " Everyday will be the first day of spring. "

Here everyday can qualify as April Fool's Day but for the fact that in the case of officialdom anyway no one' s joking.

Hmmm someone is showing their age.

In Camelot Richard Harris sang, sort of, " Everyday will be the first day of spring. "

Here everyday can qualify as April Fool's Day but for the fact that in the case of officialdom anyway no one' s joking.

Hmmm someone is showing their age.

Never seen movie re-runs ? rolleyes.gif

Archived