Blind Man's Daughter Goes Missing from Pattaya Accommodation

webfact

Blind Man’s Daughter Goes Missing from Pattaya Accommodation

%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%95%E0%

PATTAYA: -- At 3;30 PM on Thursday 31st March blind singer Mr. Nooknan reported his 14 year old daughter missing from their South Pattaya accommodation.

Police officers arriving at room number 7 of the MC Building on South Pattaya Road found 51 year old blind singer Mr. Nooknan desperately in need of help as his 14 year old daughter had gone missing from therented room.

Mr Nooknan, blind from birth had come to Pattaya to sing on Walking St and at other entertainment venues in Pattaya assisted by his 14 year old daughter, Miss Photchaman. They had only been in Pattaya for 2 days prior to her disappearance.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222520/blind-mans-daughter-goes-missing-pattaya-accommodation/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-01

These blind karaoke guys are the only beggars in Asia to whom I give alms.

They are not really beggars. More like buskers. Beggars just ask for money.

I have seen him around also, so yet another factually wrong story from Pattaya 1. They seem to be getting worse all the time. Their reports lately have a feel of " based on a true story"

Pattaya does attract a lot of creepy farangs. I hope this story ends well.

She may just be giving him the female silent treatment after being sick of hearing the same performance for years. If she is quiet, she can sneek home without him knowing.

Thats how they all were when I was that age.

Hope they find her, but knowing how cops work here I do not think that the "force" is out looking for the girl sad.png

"knowing how cops work here:

How in the world could you possibly know anything at all about how the police work here. Hopefully your "knowledge" isn't based on the moronic comments that flood TV whenever the police are mentioned.

The op who said that he had seen this guy around Patts for 3.5 years.If this is so,and the op wasn't joking,then this puts an entirely different angle on this situation.The girl is prime material for being sold to trafficker's.The guy will have never really formed a 'love' bond with the child because he has never seen her.We all know about the parental love that does not exist here.We know that love,compassion,and the other stuff that Europeans take for granted is not available here.We know that this is a money oriented country where cash is god.Who's to say that this guy wasn't offered a tidy sum for his girl,that would enable him to go back to his village and live without financial worry.Anyone who has been here for a length of time,will know,through experience that Thai people are easily able to forget.(just like Thai ladies,they forget you)I fear that this girl has been snatched and could be anywhere in Asia now.At 14,she will be prime baby making material.I just hope to god that IS isn't involved.Ok you may all laugh,and say i am over reacting,but TIT and anything can happen.Do you really think that the RTP are going to invest time and money searching for a girl,who's father has nothing? No back handers in this case!

This girl had no protection.Her father is blind.He wouldn't know what the hell happened to her.Even if she was with him,she is still a target for 'off the street nabbing' A hand over the mouth,bundled into a van? Who knows.?

I just hope i am wrong,and i will happily bear all the remarks and the glib reply's and the stupid answers from other TV op's

come home safe young lady,i hope they find you soon.

Archived