Judge Wanted for Court Throne Theft

rooster59

Judge Wanted for Court Throne Theft

By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

post-247607-0-06849200-1459575966_thumb.

An undated Matichon file photo of the Constitutional Court throne

CHIANG MAI — A former judge at Chiang Mai provincial court is on the run for allegedly stealing the judge’s seat from his workplace while in office late last year

Along with the ornate wooden seat of judgement, known as a throne in Thai, Jessada Prommek also stole teak desks, cabinets and signs from the court, according to police investigator Sathitchai Nittayawan.

“I don’t know why he stole them,” Maj. Sathitchai of Chang Puak Police Station said Friday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1459572539

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-04-02

Maybe he thought if you do 10 years as a judge, you get to keep them,

if he could do something like this and think he could get away with it,who

knows what he was up to while acting as a judge.

regards worgeordie

The police should be proud. They arrested one of the gophers, (he probably had a helper and they were probably tasked with removing the items) recovered the items stolen, but cannot find that elusive judge. At least they found his house, so maybe they can leave him a note to come visit them when he returns. Then if they ask in a nice way he might tell them why he took said items.

No one ever said justice was swift nor fair in this country or that plans were made before committing crimes. I expect the defense to be ''I was drunk'' if they ever bring anyone to answer charges, I would be more surprised.

“I don’t know why he stole them,” cheesy.gif

Innocent till proven guilty. Maybe he retired and just wanted so souvenirs to remind him of the daily grind. I am sure when the rest of us retired we pinched a little something to remind us of our labors.

This gudge must have gotton some wrong information.Someone forgot to tell him he was susposed to steal money through bribes and kickbacks,then he could buy those things..NO TO SHORT CUTS First judge,take bribes,then buy what you want.