Mitsuba SM-14 brush plate available locally ?

jethro69

The starter motor on my Phantom finally died, after got it back to life in Luang Namtha 3 months ago, it finally gave up on the last trip to Vientianne just after crossing the border in Nan.

I found several places in the UK or US but as I did a bit of research that model is used in a lot of bikes and brands, so I guess it must be somehow available here to.

AFAIK, the starter is not even listed in Greenwings service manual, so they will probably be no help. If they would have a new set of bearings and seals, would be fine too, as I have it ripped apart anyway.

post-133322-0-62689500-1459586042_thumb.

Edited by jethro69

Not sure if it's a good idea to order Thai motorcycle parts from a Russian company, personally I would contact Honda Thailand and ask for a Honda dealer near the Laos border (Nong Khai or any other Thai town) which can supply the part.

Honda Thailand has a special call center for problems like this, you can contact them at +66 2 725 4000 (or 02-725 4000 if you in Thailand).

Not sure if it's a good idea to order Thai motorcycle parts from a Russian company, personally I would contact Honda Thailand and ask for a Honda dealer near the Laos border (Nong Khai or any other Thai town) which can supply the part.

Honda Thailand has a special call center for problems like this, you can contact them at +66 2 725 4000 (or 02-725 4000 if you in Thailand).

The bike is actually back in Thailand, was just a hell of a job to get that b...ch pushed on every morning @35 C laugh.png , will try the number if I do not find a shop nearby.

Edited by jethro69