tried it boring

after years with great wife i see the other side

the wife and large groups middle aged women are alwasy doing something

they train for excise dance for temple and community to make people happy

they are always cooking food to give away at temples and other areas

when people die always out to cook food and see people get a good send off

in frangland what would the women be doing

happy days

Earning a living,supporting and raising children,cooking,cleaning and a whole host of other things.

When people die in the UK for example rather than cook we get someone to do it for us at a local pub or hotel and give the deceased a good send off.

There are thousands of Gyms in the UK as well where women exercise.

Some woman work in charity shops,the WI and numerous other charitable things,some attend the Salvation Army,others perform in bands,sing as musicians,have baby showers,take their old folks on holiday.

Next.

Your question may have been better served if you had written what don't western woman do that Thai woman do.

Edited by stoneyboy

Yes plenty of bars in Thailand.People like to drink.There are sometimes women in these bars,sometimes not.As far as. Sexshops

In Thailand maybe there is but in the 43 years I have been coming to Thailand I haven't seen any.

Congrats to the OP for taking notice of the inherent goodness in his wife and her circle friends. He will be taken care of in his twilight years too.

Commiserations to the lonely and bitter buggers who have contributed to the thread so far (you know who you are).

Congrats to the OP for taking notice of the inherent goodness in his wife and her circle friends. He will be taken care of in his twilight years too.

Commiserations to the lonely and bitter buggers who have contributed to the thread so far (you know who you are).

The Op's post is a load of incoherent mumbo jumbo, as for yours, insulting and childish response. Try to keep up.

The Op's post is a load of incoherent mumbo jumbo, as for yours, insulting and childish response. Try to keep up.

...and belated commiseration to those who only got a C- in Comprehension.

about 14yrs ago i lived with a lady for 2yrs she had 2 massarge shops

about then they learned there was more money in sex for frang as they always ask for extra

as for bars how many sad lost souls sit there of a night

i just returned from a trip with a lot of locals to take food to a small temple as a monk was turning 100yrs

always they are happy and laughing all day

not like the sad and pretend laugh at bars

i felt bad as to top of mouintain was about 1000steps

the 100yr old monk walked past me as i was struggling

he walked up and back not even holding handrail

see if you and your bar girl can do

cheers have a happy night

about 14yrs ago i lived with a lady for 2yrs she had 2 massarge shops

about then they learned there was more money in sex for frang as they always ask for extra

as for bars how many sad lost souls sit there of a night

i just returned from a trip with a lot of locals to take food to a small temple as a monk was turning 100yrs

always they are happy and laughing all day

not like the sad and pretend laugh at bars

i felt bad as to top of mouintain was about 1000steps

the 100yr old monk walked past me as i was struggling

he walked up and back not even holding handrail

see if you and your bar girl can do

cheers have a happy night

Erm.........great?blink.pnghuh.png

"There is more to LOS than bars and sex shops."

That was also the opinion of my friend from Kansas that visited Pattaya in January. After a week, he had seen it all and called me if he could to spend the last 2 weeks of his holiday with me in the "sticks" where I live . Said and done.

After 2 days he realized that the small town "closes" after sunset. Him: "Can we go to a bar and have a beer and maybe can find a pool-table?" I said: "No have".

3 Days later he was back in Pattaya. In parting he said: What there is too much in Pattaya, there is not enough here, there is more action in my "Cow-Town" in Kansas. I said: "I agree" and mumbled something like "Tourist-Hubs and Rural-Thailand are 2 different worlds".

Never heard from him ever since.

Cheers.

over the years have found the bar group are boring and false

it is reflected in replys to members posts negative and sarkasam

sorry wrong speelin save some the engery to reply

getting away from the boring every few months we go for trips around asia or world

to the people are alive try the trip down the mekong from china in small cargo boat

a raging river better than rafting

over the years have found the bar group are boring and false

it is reflected in replys to members posts negative and sarkasam

sorry wrong speelin save some the engery to reply

getting away from the boring every few months we go for trips around asia or world

to the people are alive try the trip down the mekong from china in small cargo boat

a raging river better than rafting

Drugs are bad m'kay