The Masters 2016 Thai Tv coverage

jasonr3255

last few years channel 7 show 3 hours of live coverage, 0300-0600hrs for the four days. If you have a dual language TV you get English commentary. I for one hope it is on again.

"............................

My crappy bootleg from Malaysia Sattalite, Rawai cable tv has Fox sports 2. CH# 55 I just saw a general info advert on there about the Masters Coverage on Fox Sports 2, but i think Fox sport 2 will just have Highlights and talking heads giving us Useles information ...Maybe Fox Sports 1 if you can find it on True gold package somplace might have live coverage if ya wanna stay up all night to watch...In USA CBS network always broadcast the Masters have done it for years...Very hard f not immpossible to find a good CBS stream here in Thailand...Yes couple years ago there was a Thai terestial tv channel that showed The Masters Live or slight delay but not think they have it anymore ....good luck I think true vision on fox sports 1 is our only chance for live coverage......cheeers

Last year Fox sportAsia showed the CBS feed and commentary with periodic breaks to Singapore studio for analysis by Asia Tour players (good time to get a cup of coffee ?).

Coverage begins Friday morning, 3:00AM HK, 2:00AM Thai. True channel 680.

Golf Channel Thailand (True 675) also does Live From the Masters with repeats during the day.

TH

Yes Thaihome, golf in low-Def is definitely NOT the way to watch it. Making matters worse is Fox cutting across to their Asian studio for expert analysis from some complete idiot that can't put a sentence together and likely plays off 36. They'll probably wheel Michael Cambell out to give it some sort of legitimacy but it's beyond annoying!.

While typing this rant I just checked my ilikehdtv schedule and see Sky Sports 4HD are covering the Masters. Saved!.

that masters is only shown in standard def is outrageous. I will write to fox asia and i hope others do it too.

I've just discovered that the Masters is on the Fox Sports SD channel & not the HD one. Every other year (since True Visions got HD) it has always been televised in HD. How such a major sporting event is not shown in HD is disgraceful! And to rub salt into the wound there's just rubbish on Fox Sports HD for the next 4 nights. Even though nothing probably will happen, I just now emailed Fox Sports Asia and True Visions demanding answers to find out which of the two is responsible for this travesty. Interestingly, on Fox Sports in Malaysia its on the HD channel. Most of the other countries appear to be the same as Thailand. Anyway Im fuming and yes I take my golf majors seriously lol...

Edited by yabbra

Simply stream it in all its HD glory on ilikehd with sky sports uk.

I have ilikehd too but it can be a bit hit & miss for me. But more importantly you cant record it so you gotta stay up all night four nights in a row if you dont want to miss any action, which is tough. I can record on True Visions, which makes viewing a lot more reliable & easier to watch early the next morning. Edited by yabbra

Simply stream it in all its HD glory on ilikehd with sky sports uk.

I have ilikehd too but it can be a bit hit & miss for me. But more importantly you cant record it so you gotta stay up all night four nights in a row if you dont want to miss any action, which is tough. I can record on True Visions, which makes viewing a lot more reliable & easier to watch early the next morning.

Fair comment,one of the downsides of living here sadly the time difference.

That said don't sky replay it the next day they must show some extended highlights ?

Being the ultimate cheep charly that I am.......does anyone know of a website that streams Free the Masters golf????

For me I don't mind if it is a few hours delayed.....I just don't like giving my credit/debit card details to some of these sites and then not being able to watch what I paid for....once bitten twice shy so to speak.

Cheers.

Watched on Channel 7 this morning. I even had the English commentary. I watch from 4 to 6. Saw Jason Day go bogey, triple bogey, bogey. The channel was 7HD on my satellite it is BBTVCH7

It says HD on the screen but compared to the other HD channels on True Visions, it certainly isn't. Better than nothing though, if you dont have True Visions. Edited by yabbra

Watched on Channel 7 this morning. I even had the English commentary. I watch from 4 to 6. Saw Jason Day go bogey, triple bogey, bogey. The channel was 7HD on my satellite it is BBTVCH7

yep final round 3am.monday channel 7.