Bar end mirrors and helmets with online delivery

I Just bought a used bike from a dealer I know since years but I need to buy a decent helmet and throw away the free 100thb one that came with it....

Also would like bar end mirrors because the stock ones protrude too much in the bkk traffic...

It's a CBR250R BTW

Would like to order online if possible Because I hate shopping esp in this heat .... (I'm a nighttime animal)

There are a few TH websites where you can buy what you need for decent pricing and EMS shipping. I don't think Forum rules permit posting links but as always, Google is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wish to post a link to where the OP can purchase what he needs, by all means do so.

Forum Rule -

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors

15) Any links posted must lead to the website the link indicates. Links that are misleading or direct to a site different than the one indicated are not allowed.

I'm confused. Don't bar end mirrors protrude more than bar mounted mirrors by their nature?

Not really, they clip on and then you can adjust them under/over the grips so narrower profiles bike for slipping between traffic...

The stock ones are very wide (when extended)

You can tuck them in but then you can't see anything that maybe about to kill you from behind etc