Nights Are Getting Chily..

summerT

I've noticed that its getting a little chilly at night time walking down the beach road or on a bike. Can anyone reccomend any decent cloth shops, would really like to find some nice jumpers or cardigans, (selt wrong i know :o ) No cheap places though style is needed money no object. cheers all :D

Edited by summerT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that its getting a little chilly at night time walking down the beach road or on a bike. Can anyone reccomend any decent cloth shops, would really like to find some nice jumpers or cardigans, (selt wrong i know :D ) No cheap places though style is needed money no object. cheers all :D

A shop in big c called HOM will suit you sir :o

I've noticed that its getting a little chilly at night time walking down the beach road or on a bike. Can anyone reccomend any decent cloth shops, would really like to find some nice jumpers or cardigans, (selt wrong i know :D ) No cheap places though style is needed money no object. cheers all :D

It isn't even chilly in Chiang Mai yet, I rather doubt that it is approaching Artic winter weather in Pattaya in October. :o

I've noticed that its getting a little chilly at night time walking down the beach road or on a bike. Can anyone reccomend any decent cloth shops, would really like to find some nice jumpers or cardigans, (selt wrong i know :o ) No cheap places though style is needed money no object. cheers all :D

Try the market on Soi Bukhaew/2nd Road on Tuesdays or Fridays. There is a second-hand clothing stall with gigantic farang sweaters/jumpers.

Just wash them and they will do the trick.

no to the hom shop, its cheap and gay, no to the markets as i have class, hhmm one thing im missing about bkk already, i'd beter go there for a shoping trip i guess.

btw thnks for all the helpfull posts :o

So markets are not for people 'with class'?: I suggest that you read some Dickens and realise the evils of snobbery and class distinctions.

no to the hom shop, its cheap and gay, no to the markets as i have class, hhmm one thing im missing about bkk already, i'd beter go there for a shoping trip i guess.

So markets are not for people 'with class'?: I suggest that you read some Dickens and realise the evils of snobbery and class distinctions.

Hmmm.. No one with any "breeding" of note would proudly display such poor spelling, morphology and syntax. You must be what we once labeled "new money"? :D

.....a little chilly...????? How does that translate into centigrade???? Do you all turn into pansies, when you´re in Thailand???? :D:D They´re talking about snow here tomorrow.....(Berlin).....I think words such as "chilly" and "cold" should be reserved purely for use by us Europeans...... :o:D

Hmmm.. No one with any "breeding" of note would proudly display such poor spelling, morphology and syntax. You must be what we once labeled "new money"? :D

I suspect that summerT might be a Del Boy type character: SummerT have you considered a camel trench coat, bling rings, cheap cigars and a Reliant Robin?

As i said HOM is the shop for you :D if you think thailands cold you must be a bit on the delicate side. You could allways get one of them lovely bar girls to warm you up oh i forgot you dont like them do you do you find them cheap to. Please dont confuse being a snob as having class you sir are a snob

Thank you I am a snob and proud of it, anyway what another great thread. I do like girls high class girls that is, if you gotta go paying 500 baht for some bras thats your look out. anyway is there or is there not a decent cloths shop in pattaya?????

Edited by summerT

Thank you I am a snob and proud of it, anyway what another great thread. I do like girls high class girls that is, if you gotta go paying 500 baht for some bras thats your look out. anyway is there or is there not a decent cloths shop in pattaya?????

I am sorry to say that oxfam or help the aged dont have shops in pattaya so you are out of luck finding your jumpers and cardigans. And as you are asking for cardigans i dont think you are going to find them in any fashionable shops as they went out with the ark mate :D . Most of us feel and look good in any thing we put on and dont need expensive labels to make us look good try going to the gym to make your self look beter. If you realy must waste your money try the lacoste and timberland shops in the royal garden shoping center. And i dont pay 500 for a bras as you say because i am happly married with a baby girl and these two girls do me just fine :o

Thanks for the post mazo, it made me chuckle and you pinted out some ok shops. I dont want to get into a fashion debate, Ijust like wearing quality clobber, whats everyones problem, the fact that i dont care spending on a shirt what MOST spend in a month. Here we go now watch all the posts about how much everyone spends in a month and theres no way i can spend 300k on a shirt, blah blah go away your boring, you get my point!!

Edited by summerT

Thanks for the post mazo, it made me chuckle and you pinted out some ok shops. I dont want to get into a fashion debate, Ijust like wearing quality clobber, whats everyones problem, the fact that i dont care spending on a shirt what MOST spend in a month. Here we go now watch all the posts about how much everyone spends in a month and theres no way i can spend 300k on a shirt, blah blah go away your boring, you get my point!!

It´s not just your taste, mate....your grammar and punctuation are bloody awful......... :D:o

Singing.............

Summertime

And the livin' is easy,

Fish are jumpin'

And the cotton is high.

Oh yo' daddy's rich

An' yo' ma is good lookin'

So hush, little baby,

Don't you cry.

One of these mornin's,

You's gonna rise up singin'

Then you'll spread yo' wings

An' you'll take to the sky.

But till that mornin',

There's ain't nothin' can harm you

With your Daddy an' Mummy

Standin' by.

It´s not just your taste, mate....your grammar and punctuation are bloody awful......... :D:o

It could because he's posting at 2am after the bars have closed... :D

And... can we please keep discussion of bargirls out of this thread?

Methinks the poster doth troll too much !

May as well close this thread I was only asking if anyone knew of some nice cloth shops where I might buy a jumper. When I posted i'll be moving to pattaya full time and might need some advice on shopping, I was made to feel like I might get some help from you guys. never mind thanks as ever

It could because he's posting at 2am after the bars have closed... :D

And... can we please keep discussion of bargirls out of this thread?

But R the postings coming from Thailand?