Useless gang attempts to rob two cash machines in two days, fails twice

snoop1130

Useless gang attempts to rob two cash machines in two days, fails twice
Kwaang Siripoom

post-249866-0-92388900-1459776089_thumb.
Image: Thairath

CHACHOENGSAO:-- Police are hunting for a gang wanted for carrying out two attempted robberies on cash machines in the Chachoengsao province.

On Sunday, officers from Khao Hin Son police station were called to a Family Mart store in Muang district following reports that a Siam Commercial Bank ATM had been badly damaged after an attempted robbery, although the robbers had been unable to escape with any money.

Later the following evening, a witness reported seeing SCB employees filling a machine with cash close to a convenience store . Shortly after the employees had finished, the gang struck again. However, despite extensive damage, the robbers had been unable to steal any money from the machine and fled empty handed after being disturbed by people on their way to a nearby market. Police believe the gang had been lying in wait for the employees to fill the machine.

Mrs. Pratana Suthichuen, 62, the owner of a nearby convenience said: “I can’t believe it happened right in front of my shop. Yesterday evening while I was sitting inside my store, I saw the bank officers adding money to the machine, and then a short time later the robbers tried to take the money”.

Police believe the two incidents are linked and are examining CCTV footage of the area.

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-04

Maybe those Brits who "worked" the machines in Pattaya a few years back have returned.

The three latest stupid criminals in Thailand are, unfortunately, British. Three men who ran out of money (and have obviously never heard of getting a job!) so decided to solve their financial problems by stealing ATM machines in Pattaya.

During their first attempt, they managed to badly damage an ATM machine at a Bangkok Bank in Bo Win. Their attempt involved tying a rope to the back of a truck, then attaching it to the ATM machine and trying to pull the machine out of the wall. Needless to say, they caused damage to the ATM machine but couldn’t get the machine off the wall.

They tried twice more at other banks in the Pattaya area, and this time managed to get the machines but couldn’t figure out how to open them to get the money inside. (The stupidity really is colossal at this point).

http://tastythailand.com/three-british-men-steal-atm-machines-in-pattaya-thailand-but-fail-to-get-any-money/

cheesy.gif You couldn't make this up! The Lavender hill mob comes to mind. i am a Brit but i hang my head in shame when i read this sort of stuff.Years ago the yardies out of Brixton tried this,and they were pretty successful.After they had been there,it really was a hole in the wall.

Hapless,helpless,and absolutely ferkin stupid.cheesy.gif

Archived