Thai made Bikes Spare Parts Lists to 300cc

seedy

Many will find this very usefull , thank you. Pushing my luck here , but how about all the other Thai made / assembled bikes , such as Lifan , Keeway , Platinum. I do hope we can get a "database" of information for them. clap2.gif

There are spare parts lists for Keyway & Lifan Jeff but actually getting those parts is another matter altogether, eg. for Keyway if you look on the website there is a contact email address & phone number for parts from Bangkok, but if you actually try & use them, On the email you just get no reply even written in Thai & on the phone number no one speaks English so you get your wife to do it in Thai, & guess what? they agree, say that they will source the part & contact you for the bank transfer of the price then send by EMS. & then you hear nothing further from them. Phone again & they deny all knowledge of your first phone call so you do it all again then guess what? exactly the same happens, wash & repeat indefinitely....

The only way that Ive found to get parts from Keyway or Lifan is to order them through the dealer that you bought it from & then expect to wait anything up to 3 months, with hassling them every 2 weeks or so, (otherwise it just gets quietly forgotten about). I am now into my fourth month of waiting for a starter motor for my Keyway Superlight 200...

these Chinese bike makers that get them put together here in Thailand seem only interested in initial sales & have little or no interest in any kind of after sales service, bloody annoying, for this reason I would never buy another one here...