Tourist Couple Caught Having Sex On Pattaya Beach

snoop1130

Pattaya One

%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%81%E0%

PATTAYA -- In the early hours of Thursday morning, Thai locals were left shocked after observing a foreign couple engaging in sexual activities in the sea surrounding Pattaya beach. The holiday makers were seen cavorting in the water, less than 30 meters off the shoreline at around 3am on 7th April.

Witnesses reported seeing a woman straddling the body of her male partner, with her legs wrapped around his waist. The incident took place in an area of the beach that is well lit but that didn’t seem to deter the happy couple.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222710/tourist-couple-caught-sex-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-07

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farangs having sex on the beach !! WOW !!

I am so shocked. Catch them jail them throw away the key.

Ohh they were not doing anything different than ladyboys/ free lance girls do most nights on the beach.

Only it is farangs and Thais are not getting money.

cavorting in the water, less than 30 meters off the shoreline at around 3am on 7th April.

Less than 30 metres off the shoreline isn't 'on the beach'. I once had 'oompus boompus' with an old GF in a similar spot off a beach in Ko Samet.

This lass must have been 'honking' some to draw a crowd....

30 metres is quite a long way out, especially if you can't swim. Last time I walked along the (now unshaded) promenade, I could hardly see the sea. After walking the whole length of Beach Road, I don't recall any area that had several high power arc lamps focused on the ocean...

In the recent history of Thailand, no Thai couple has ever had sex in a public place. Shame on these crazy foreigners for behaving in such a brazen manner and soiling the reputation of this pure nation.

Edited by spidermike007

I guess it's hard for the locals to imagine there are hundreds who gets a handjob, blowjob or have sex in the waters around pattaya and probably on the beaches too, every day, DESCREETLY, by their THAI girls. Thais don't do that. Neeever!

Well, they would if this had happened in the west.

A similar event happened just recently in my home country, and it carries 1 to 3 year in jail.

Well, they would if this had happened in the west.

A similar event happened just recently in my home country, and it carries 1 to 3 year in jail.

where is your home country, please?

Edited by manfredtillmann