Tourist Couple Caught Having Sex On Pattaya Beach

snoop1130

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai's in Pattaya were shocked? Are you joking. It is the biggest brothel in SEA. Yes they shouldnt be that intimate in public but neither should half the bars and clubs be allowed to either. Every country has a red light light district but it isnt usually so public as it is in this country. Clamp down on these people yes but also clamp down on the equivalent in the cities that no one seems to bother about despite it being illegal.

Sex on the beach? The only drink I order, when in Pattaya.

I will have another round.

I did not understand the comment about her legs being straddled around the waist of the man. Isn't that standard operating procedure?

Edited by slipperylobster

Farangs having sex on the beach !! WOW !!

I am so shocked. Catch them jail them throw away the key.

Well, they would if this had happened in the west.

A similar event happened just recently in my home country, and it carries 1 to 3 year in jail.

Emigrate.

A similar event happened just recently in my home country, and it carries 1 to 3 year in jail.

where is your home country, please?

My country is Belgium, but instead of trolling you may want to Google indecent exposure laws, since almost every country in the world has laws on it and it involves jail terms.

The Thai Penal Code ....under petty offences .....

'Section 388 Whoever, doing any shameful act in public by indecently exposing oneself's person, or by committing the other indecent act, shall be fined not more than five hundred Baht."

..... so it is an offence under Thai Law whatever we might think about it.

Edited by oxforddon

'Section 388 Whoever, doing any shameful act in public by indecently exposing oneself's person, or by committing the other indecent act, shall be fined not more than five hundred Baht."

The above extended to include males who drive whilst not wearing a shirt, really.

If they were forced to a coitus interruptus by local bystanders,- no problem- there is a good chance they get “fingered” at the police station and get a nice souvenir photo with six cops.

Edited by Lupatria

Is any of Gulf States in Middle East your homeland? Uganda perhaps?

Oh, you said in the West, could name the Western nation that jailed people 1 to 3 years recently, lets say past 30 years for having public sex. Link please!

Reading the comments is hilarious and truly shows how tinted the posters glasses are! Tourist couple having sex on the beach is okay but a tourist couple sleeping on the moat-wall in Chiang Mai and everybody gets bent out of shape and wants them thrown out of the country! I'm kind of thinking if the couple on the beach were identified as Chinese, the hanging squad would be out in force. What a bunch of hypocrites

I did the same thing in Bournemouth in the UK in my youth. It was about midnight and the girl and I were pretty much ships that passed in the night. Great fun and we did get a round of applause when we emerged from the water. I guess back then we were not so uptight about such things.

where is your home country, please?

My country is Belgium, but instead of trolling you may want to Google indecent exposure laws, since almost every country in the world has laws on it and it involves jail terms.

ah, belgique noir, almost got arrested there in the '70s for being in the same hotel room as my girlfriend after 22:00h. spent hours with my hands up against the wall on border crossings on my way to paris back than. fond memories for a tysk.

yes, truly a bastion of morals and decency in the sea of decay that laps the shores of the rest of europe. easy, i suppose, your beach is only 60km long wink.png .

and don't call my posts 'trolling', please. i am not norwegian.

indecent exposure, the deliberate act of exposing your genitals to others, has nothing to do with this two people having it off 30m from the shore.

h

Appreciate that.........but it's ok to stand by the side of the motorway and have a pee in full view of women & children.....hypocracy comes to mind

Edited by DD13