Please seek qualified Visa agents if you are in a serious trouble and dont rely only on forums

I have say it many many times to some members here and I am still repeating it, please seek the advice of a qualified and trusted visa agents to solve your

serious visa problems, don't really rely on words on this forum only, reality is very very different and many people don't dare to advice you with the right advice.

for example concerning the blacklisting, I ve known 2 guys who got cleared out with those agents, sorry I wont give any more details, go seek the advice of those qualified agents.

Edited by marcofunny

I have gotten some great visa information on this forum however I agree with you on this. At a certain point if I was in a serious fix I would seek the assistance of a agent.

I ve got 100% confirmation that those agents can solve this blacklisting issue, therefore let those guys seek their legal advice from these agents, rather then following the standard procedure and get banned for years, some of those guys got family, kids, etc.. this is a serious topic.

Edited by marcofunny

PM 'marcofunny'

I am sure he will provide details of how these "agents" are contacted and what costs are involved.

all I can say is business is booming for them, the person who cleared his overstay of 3 yrs is one of my coworkers and he clear it after 28th and he s back again and safe, I m sorry I wont provide any contact details or respond to any PM due to sensitive security issues, but I say it clear if you have a Thai gf or wife let she contact them, they can be easily found, many famous schools and companies uses their services.

PM 'marcofunny'

I am sure he will provide details of how these "agents" are contacted and what costs are involved.

all I can say is business is booming for them, the person who cleared his overstay of 3 yrs is one of my coworkers and he clear it after 28th and he s back again and safe, I m sorry I wont provide any contact details or respond to any PM due to sensitive security issues, but I say it clear if you have a Thai gf or wife let she contact them, they can be easily found, many famous schools and companies uses their services.

So you are claiming the one success story you know of which was 'solved' by some anonymous 'agent' for an undisclosed fee should take precedent over the many reports of success related on this forum?

I dread to think what sort of place you work at where they would employ someone on a overstay. It looks like you may be needing an agent (or this forum) yourself soon as your employers clearly can't be providing you with the correct visas and Work Permit.

It is after all still thailand and corruption is still very rampant so I certainly believe that anyone with the right connections and money can have their overstay of more than 90 days cleared without a ban quite easily.

PM 'marcofunny'

Seems like a "troll" has been exposed !

"sensitive security issues" cheesy.gif

• Like 1

So you are claiming the one success story you know of which was 'solved' by some anonymous 'agent' for an undisclosed fee should take precedent over the many reports of success related on this forum?

I dread to think what sort of place you work at where they would employ someone on a overstay. It looks like you may be needing an agent (or this forum) yourself soon as your employers clearly can't be providing you with the correct visas and Work Permit.

better safe than sorry, this guy have 3 young kids whom their mum is unemployed, his wage is low so he couldn't sort his visa issues in the past, also Thailand have different rules for each nationality what works for some does not work for others.

Edited by marcofunny

better safe than sorry, this guy have 3 young kids whom their mum is unemployed, his wage is low so he couldn't sort his visa issues in the past, also Thailand have different rules for each nationality what works for some does not work for others.

"his wage is low so he couldn't sort his visa issues in the past" but he could afford to employ an "agent" who cannot be named even in a PM ?

Which " famous school or company" did this low waged individual work for or is that a State Secrete ?

That information is classified and only available to certified pocket-greasers.

• Like 1

Qualified? What are they qualified in? There is no qualification for a visa agent

You should describe them as people who can arrange to make problems go away for a fee

that's the definition of "being qualified"!