Indecent Burger....?

pgrahmm

And brilliantly so. I'm actually slightly envious.

Anyway, I think my answer would be Dragonfly Bar, and specifically their new place next door which will open soon as kind of a restaurant so chances are they'll even have actual burgers too in addition to the furburgers.

Edited by Tywais

Good topic. Can someone tell please inform me where I can get a decent burger in CM. thanks

Well you are going to hear a lot of different places. But McDonalds seems to sell the most so I would have to say the consensus is they are the place to goo. Myself I would rather go to Burger King.

Good topic. Can someone tell please inform me where I can get a decent burger in CM. thanks

Decent ? ..7/11 have a decent enough Burger for B32.....When i can splash out i like the Burger King Whopper .

Well you are going to hear a lot of different places. But McDonalds seems to sell the most so I would have to say the consensus is they are the place to goo. Myself I would rather go to Burger King.

I think he was asking about human food, not dog food.

Carl's JR; dry and tasteless, I'm not sure if it's even beef. Definitely appropriate for this thread.

One I do miss (and it's kind of a burger - that's not a burger) is Arby's.....There aren't a lot of them - but when ever I had/found one a Big Montana + 1 regular smothered in Arby's sauce & seasoned salt (some had it) always seemed to hit the

spot.....Sometimes they were 5 for $5 & I'd take some home/hotel.....

I'm not sure if they are in other countries.....

One of the tests for me is the taste of food after it's no longer warm....Good food usually keeps it's promise & taste....

Edited by pgrahmm

absolutely. ask dave from Dukes. He wrote a review that will put you on the right path

But there's Dukes and Dukes and Dukes or Dukes, which is why I don't go to any Dukes anymore.

I've been hearing alot good things about Classic Burgers.

from who ??? I've never seen a restaurant receive more negative publicity than Classic. The thread running through every comment is the FF are pretty good and the burgers suck. Dukes who normally is extremely diplomatic in his reviews gave classic a revolting minus one

Pretty much everybody I've talked to who's eaten there has good things to say about Classic Burgers. Good food,friendly staff,not too pricey.

Edited by Rob13

Carl's JR; dry and tasteless, I'm not sure if it's even beef. Definitely appropriate for this thread.

One I do miss (and it's kind of a burger - that's not a burger) is Arby's.....There aren't a lot of them - but when ever I had/found one a Big Montana + 1 regular smothered in Arby's sauce & seasoned salt (some had it) always seemed to hit the

One of the tests for me is the taste of food after it's no longer warm....Good food usually keeps it's promise & taste....

A few years ago their was a man named Spanky in Chiang Mai who prided himself on being able to copy Arby's "burgers" (which are actually roast beef sandwiches) . His restaurant didn't last long though, powers that be didn't like roast beef apparently.

A few years ago their was a man named Spanky in Chiang Mai who prided himself on being able to copy Arby's "burgers" (which are actually roast beef sandwiches) . His restaurant didn't last long though, powers that be didn't like roast beef apparently.

Thanks....

Then - I guess I'd be missing those too if I had ever tried 'em....