Can i remove someone from my tabien ban?

thanks everybody for the replay.

So if i understand correct is not a problem to add the name of my gf in the blue tabien ban.

The condo is mine and i have a chanote in my name so she cannot do any bad things.

Only problem is at the moment the blue book is empty so in case i will add she .

She will be the first one, so she will be the house chief. And in case i want to remove she it will take a bit of time.

Anyway in case i add she in the blue book, i think is better for me to keep the original tabien ban in the safe and just give she a photocopy. Since the condo is mine , i think i have the right to keep the original blue tabien ban or not?

i am thinking to add them (gf and my child) becose is more easy in case they need to go to hospital, school ecc ecc

thanks

So they are debating about removing someone from Tabien. I can tell you that when my ex cheated and i wanted her out from my new condo. I couldnt kick her out. The police came. I told them the story and that i wanted her our because she is cheating. They just asked if she stayed there. I said yes but the condo is in my name only. They just said , `not our problem, you sort it out.

So yes legally you can remove someone from your tabien. But you will have alot of hassle to get rid of that person. Let all security and officemanagers know she is there only for visit. Because she will use them to verify she stays there with you. So YES theres a legal story and another one. There is seriouslly NO reason for you to put anyone else than you in your housebook,

My son who is 7 years old has some land wwith his name in the Blue book but his mothers name comes first I have 100% parental rights over my son can I get her name removed from the blue book

Technically yes. Let us know how you go on with that.

My son who is 7 years old has some land wwith his name in the Blue book but his mothers name comes first I have 100% parental rights over my son can I get her name removed from the blue book

I forgot to add the it would be his name only on the blue book would that make any difference also it would mean she would not have her name in any blue book

I forgot to add the it would be his name only on the blue book would that make any difference also it would mean she would not have her name in any blue book

I can't answer the first part of your question because I don't know the answer. I don't know if there is a minimum age to be the Chao Baan.

Technically a Thai person can be in a situation where they are not in any house book. It can happen.

I would be interested in hearing the answers you get from your district office.

Archived