Bangkok lynch mob attack alleged child molester before calling in police

rooster59

It is not normal to invite a 7 year old girl, or any young child, to be alone with you in a house.

I know some will say 'innocent until proven guilty', but the circumstances reported here seem to indicate she was not there to 'play a game' as suggested.

Read the report properly------- he was asked about the girl and denied any knowledge,then they heard the little girl cry out for help----- you do gooders make me sick. No court case he was guilty, String him up !!!!!!!!!!!

It is not normal to invite a 7 year old girl, or any young child, to be alone with you in a house.

I know some will say 'innocent until proven guilty', but the circumstances reported here seem to indicate she was not there to 'play a game' as suggested.

Read the report properly------- he was asked about the girl and denied any knowledge,then they heard the little girl cry out for help----- you do gooders make me sick. No court case he was guilty, String him up !!!!!!!!!!!

I read the report properly, and reading your reply is confusing.

If you are in agreement with his beating, your comments deserve a 'like'.

If, however, you think it was wrong, and it should be dealt with by the courts, and the mob were wrong, you are out of order. We are talking about sexual abuse of a 7 year old girl, and to make it worse, it appears he initially got her trust, and that of her mother, over a period of time, and then started the sexual abuse.

If he had been killed by the mob, I would not have had any sympathy for him either.

You want to remember mate,your in Thailand,and in Thailand,normal rules dont apply. I agree with everything that the 'mob did'

I was a single parent with my daughter for 13 years 6 to 18.Luckily,i have a big family and i was able to move about freely,knowing she was safe,and being looked after.I come from the East end of London,and let me tell you,that Violence is a common thing there.There are many big families even today,that 'handle things' their own way.Sometimes the police arent even called.

No pussy footing around wrongun's, waiting for them to go to court so some smart arse bleeding heart lawyer,can get them off with a suspended sentence or community service.We handle our own form of justice.And i'm not sorry if it dont suit you.

If, however, you think it was wrong, and it should be dealt with by the courts, and the mob were wrong, you are out of order. We are talking about sexual abuse of a 7 year old girl, and to make it worse, it appears he initially got her trust, and that of her mother, over a period of time, and then started the sexual abuse.

If he had been killed by the mob, I would not have had any sympathy for him either.

I too am confused-------- I will say it again a little slower-------- the villagers were searching for a missing girl.This one mans house was locked so they shouted to him.He replied that he did not know anything about it,then the little girl was heard to cry out from inside.Break down door rescue little girl and beat up man .Unfortunately they did not make a very good job of beating him up.Now,as to whether I think he was guilty or not my last comment was---"No court case,he was guilty,string him up'------------ Plain enough?coffee1.gif

Edited by biplanebluey

I too am confused-------- I will say it again a little slower-------- the villagers were searching for a missing girl.This one mans house was locked so they shouted to him.He replied that he did not know anything about it,then the little girl was heard to cry out from inside.Break down door rescue little girl and beat up man .Unfortunately they did not make a very good job of beating him up.Now,as to whether I think he was guilty or not my last comment was---"No court case,he was guilty,string him up'------------ Plain enough?coffee1.gif

I am at odds as to why you used my post in your post.

I read the OP, and I posted a point about taking this a young girl to his house should not be normal.

If you read my later posts, I am the first to agree that he should have got a more severe beating.

Maybe you just like to be controversial, or you are just having a bad day ?

OMG. The "lynch" mob used a wet towel on him by the looks of it. Big tough people.

Guns, knives and lumps of wood reserved for caucasian/farang only? whistling.gif

I might suggest that the removal of his genitalia could have been a better choice of a "lynch" mob?

Yeah I know, innocent until proven guilty and not politically correct either. Too bad, how sad, never mind!