Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup

Jai Dee

Thanks to the Administration of ThaiVisa and also The Blues Factory, there is to be a meeting/pissup soon... and it will be part-sponsored by ThaiVisa.

It's been a while since our last meeting... which was hailed by all attendees as a sucess.

Minor details are yet to be confirmed, however there will be free drinks (until the money runs out) for ThaiVisa Members (no blow-ins) at the Blues Factory.

Who is interested in attending?

And when would you prefer to have it?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the Administration of ThaiVisa and also The Blues Factory, there is to be a meeting/pissup soon... and it will be part-sponsored by ThaiVisa.

It's been a while since our last meeting... which was hailed by all attendees as a sucess.

Minor details are yet to be confirmed, however there will be free drinks (until the money runs out) for ThaiVisa Members (no blow-ins) at the Blues Factory.

Can I come I wont drink much?

SNIP

I'm here all the time :o

Maybe not Saturday night pleeeeez

Edited by Rimmer

Is britmaverick around?

He seems to be the the life of these shindigs. :D

Sadly no - I'll be in blighty!! :D BTW I was absolutely hammered last time - Dave's wife stopped us from drinking the rest of the TV Tab away or I think we could have actually done it. Granted it was after 3AM and BF was closed. :o

sheesh... you lot would make lousy submarine sailors... we'd never get underway with all the hub-bub over date setting...

how about November 25th? Also a Saturday.

*by the by, I only had suggested the 18th as that was when Raro said that was precisely the day he was coming back and I proposed it to see if I could get a rise outta him... Mission Accomplished* :o

Truthfully, I'd like to meet up with ya... :D

If it fits within my window of opportunity I will be there, my wife will have to come though. For some reason she doesn't trust me out in Pats all alone :D

BTW helicopter have a look at How to change my avatar in the forum support forum. If uyou have any more trouble browse through that forum or ask a question there mate.

Hope to see you at the pissup :D:o