Intelligence: ISIS Terrorists want to extend its war on tourism to Germany

webfact

Intelligence: ISIS Terrorists want to extend its war on tourism to Germany

DALLAS: -- The travel and tourism industry is on edge already. At the recently concluded WTTC Summit in Dallas, Marriott chief Bill Marriott said the biggest threat to global tourism is terror.

Recently Europe and the European travel and tourism infrastructure had been a preferred target for Terror Attacks by Islamic fanatics.

Germany's national daily paper "Die Welt" made headlines today reporting the security situation is very serious. The German Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Hans-Georg Maassen, made chilling statements in an interview with the paper.

Full story: http://www.eturbonews.com/70256/intelligence-isis-terrorists-want-extend-its-war-tourism-germany

-- eTN 2016-04-11

According to the opinion of the secret service, there are currently 1100 violent Islamists living in Germany. 430 of them are considered so dangerous that they will not hesitate to commit serious crimes at any time said Hans-Georg Maassen, President of the Federal Office for Constitutional Protection.

These 430 people are observed by police 24/7 on tax payers expenses. However, there are no attempts to arrest them or to kick them out of the country.

Then- live with it!

Edited by Lupatria

A few years ago I had planned to travel to Europe and see a few of the countries, but I have now decided

that I would rather just go back to Asia, and mainly Thailand. Or down under for a couple of weeks in

Aussie land. I think that Europe is going to see more attacks, and I do not want to be anywhere near

Paris, Brussels, or even in Germany.

Their loss, and Thailand's gain, of my money of course

Geezer

Read the whole article hoping to see a response by Merkel...but absent again.

You were hoping to... see a response by Merkel, yes? To then do what? Read it? Do your surviving braincells a favour, it would probably be along the lines of 'don't follow those harbouring cold in their hearts, even hatred' (translation of some real-life drivel when those Pegida-protests would not stop), what are you expecting here, honestly?