Pattaya Police Make Arrest in 40 Million Baht Land Fraud Case

snoop1130

Pattaya Police Make Arrest in 40 Million Baht Land Fraud Case
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%89%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%82%E0%

PATTYA -- At 11:00 am on Sunday 10th of April Police Major Pakpoom Nakpanom, Police Captain Thanakorn Sawvaro and police office investigators served an arrest warrant issued by Pattaya District Court on Mr. Siripanya Deeboonchai charging him with fraud.

They arrested the 49 year old Mr. Siripanya at the front of Tesco Lotus Express, Soi Nern Plub Wan, Pattaya Klang after coordination with police officers at Bowin Police station. Mr. Siripanya faces legal action accused of defrauding 3 people in a land purchase deal in Rayong province totaling nearly 40 million baht.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222812/pattaya-police-make-arrest-40-million-baht-land-fraud-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-11

Soi Nern Plab Wan is in Pattaya Klang??

I can't understand the article. Is it saying the bloke said the victims are his relatives? or a group of people related to each other but not him?

I am thinking it isn't on Nerm Plab Wan either but the place down the side street between Num Chai and the Bangkok bank Branch on Sukhumvit.!

Edited by jacko45k

As with most major civil and criminal cases in Thailand lately It is my opinion that the Army was behind making the bib do there job rather receiving their annual pay off to keep quite..

Edited by sanukjim

Soi Nern Plab Wan is in Pattaya Klang??

I can't understand the article. Is it saying the bloke said the victims are his relatives? or a group of people related to each other but not him?

The article is confusing and I am not sure what is going on, but I understand that this guy

for whatever reason seems to thing he is innocent because they are either relatives of his

or relatives of each other so fraud is not possible. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwhistling.gif