Hottest temperature ever recorded in Thailand in 56 years today

max72

This is why i am enjoying the Philippines ,where i am on Bohol island,the hottest day in 2 weeks has been about 33c,compare that to Wichianburi,Petchabun province where i live in Thailand 41,5 yesterday,over or 40c for the last 2 weeks or so,and around that since the start of march,no rain at all since november,it looked dead and brown when i left.Also here the women are generally prettier and better dressed[no football shirts and short],everyone speaks English,all signs in English,legal documents,bank stuff,nice clear skies[not haze],clean beaches,and a clean island,have not seen people here tossing garbage all over,only one small part of the country i know,but i am dreaded returning to the oven that is Thailand,once i have sold my pickup,i will leave for good and relocate here,or Dumagette.,Just for the cooler weather alone would be reason enough,wish i had come here for a holiday in 2012,and moved here instead of Thailand.

Good luck for as long as you see it that way....

May your good fortune continue .....Update us from year to year....You should have a clear grasp by then of life there.....

Got a mate living in the Phillipines who tells me that he is sick of Typhoons. but i guess you don't get them where you live.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Phanat Nikhom as Alan Partridge said. 'Its hotter than the sun'. Must keep hydrated.

Do you know that alcoholic drinks are the worse things to take in extreme hot weather. Alcohol in hot conditions will take the body`s sugar content down to dangerously low levels causing coma and can be fatal.

Used to,have jokers working for me like that, but none of the bastards died, always there on payday. cheesy.gif

All this global warming / climate change for decades yet the current record high was set back in the 60's

According to: https://www.wunderground.com/blog/weatherhistorian/warmest-places-on-earth-average-annual-temperature

the hottest place in Asia with the highest annual average temperature is Klong Thoey, Bangkok. Note it doesn't have the highest average highs, not even close.