Apparent Suicide On Pattaya 2nd Road

webfact

Apparent Suicide On Pattaya 2nd Road

PATTAYA: -- Police are investigating an apparent suicide that occurred on Pattaya 2nd Road in the early hours of this morning.

Pattaya police arrived at the Mercure Hotel in soi 15 at around 3am today to find Miss Saifon Korpon, 27, lying dead and suffering from a fractured skull and broken limbs beneath her rented room, number 724 on the 7th floor of the hotel.

Her 48 year old Australian boyfriend, Mr Marc Denis was found in an inconsolable state next to her body and was unable to provide the authorities with information regarding the fall or the events leading up to the incident.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222890/apparent-suicide-pattaya-2nd-road/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-13

Doubtless all the non-biased analysts will be here soon condemning the farang boyfriend in the same way that they condemn blameless Thais when farangs fall. Or maybe they'll just be conspicuous by their absence?

The aussie boyfriend was just too quick with his side step.

I always wonder what people brings to jumping and at the same time I ask myself if I would be able to.

Apart from being afraid of heights I'm scared to death (huhhh?) or surviving the chosen encounter with the pavement.

Edited by joepattaya1961

Of course, another tragic accident. Foreigners fall like flies out of the sky in Pattaya. Case closed gigglem.gifgiggle.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

I think you might have spent more time selecting all those emoticons than you did reading the story... whistling.gif

Not too mention that the story is rather tragic and doesn't deserve your poor attempt at "humour"..

Don't worry

He was one of those kids in your class who always failed the comprehension test. To him a Thai national is a foreigner - as like 50% of posts , he is typing away in some dingy bedsit ( our American friends will have to google that ) in Grimsby .

Doubtless all the non-biased analysts will be here soon condemning the farang boyfriend in the same way that they condemn blameless Thais when farangs fall. Or maybe they'll just be conspicuous by their absence?

You are saying that the boyfriend is blameless? Your information is better than ours for sure. When police tried to interview him he was or was pretending to be to emotional to talk. I'll be the first to say he needed time to think of how tell the story and not look heartless.

That girl didn't just jump, something went on first. Who thinks she said " I'm going to jump" and he replied "go ahead" ?

You are saying that the boyfriend is blameless? Your information is better than ours for sure. When police tried to interview him he was or was pretending to be to emotional to talk. I'll be the first to say he needed time to think of how tell the story and not look heartless.

That girl didn't just jump, something went on first. Who thinks she said " I'm going to jump" and he replied "go ahead" ?

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying exactly what I said, the point of which you missed completely.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Sure wish you would become conspicuous by your absence.

I think that I am Here is jumping to his own conclusions a bit quick.

There are domestic issues all over the world, and sometimes one of the people

involved does something foolish that causes them harm, or worse.

A fall from seven floors up in a high rise, is a very long fall. RIP to the

woman. With all the crashes and accidents during Songkran, this news story is

tragic, and certainly will not be the only one, of someone dying or being killed.

Just as all the commenters here, I was not at the scene, and did not see or hear

what caused this woman to jump or fall to her death. I will also not ASSUME to know that happened.

assume, is make an Ass of U or Me.

Geezer

Sadly yes that is exactly what they do. They watch so much Thai TV that they actually act it out in real life thinking the handsome hero is going to save them. I have had one climb up on the window ledge threatening me that she was going to jump and she did. But fortunately she lived although battered and bruised.