young farang arrested for throwing water over a thai on soi bukahao.

dirtycash

Everybody who throws water in the face of a driver on a motorcycle is braindead

Down here in bang saray it's a bit more subdued. With proper days being 19th and 20th...out yesterday with my 5yo on my bike and an idiot sprays water straight in my face..... Jail isn't good enough for morons like that!

with my 5yo on my bike

who is idiot?blink.png

Or o something escapes from me?facepalm.gif

Never come out to the country if you think a father and his 5 year old son (assuming) on a motorbike during Songkran is idiotic.

Common sense should be used when it comes to throwing/shooting/squirting water at individuals on a motorbike.. If they stop by choice, then do what you do.. Just don't blast away at a moving motorbike.

Not all people have common sense.. So be responsible.. At least don't take your child out on a motorbike during Songkran.

I've become more understanding of the situation vice just shaking my head in disbelief of the things I see concerning young kids as passengers on motorbikes.

And why only " during Songkran is idiotic"?

Only on Songkran work the laws of physics, the stage of development of the human body ( child 5 years still not full she formed many reactions, not formed bone matter, the physical strength to stay on the bike. and many more reasons.)? Only on Songkran Thailand in the top injury and death due to accidents and many it's people on motorcycles/scoters?

facepalm.gif

I'm saying it's stupid/idiotic/foolish - to have your child ride on a motorbike period.

But if an adult feels the need to transport their child(ren) on a motorbike -- "AT LEAST" don't do it when some <deleted> will toss water in your face, even with a 5 year old riding as a passenger.. Normally would occur during Songkran was/is my point..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't believe the Helmet-Haired Khunying Association bullshyt about the "barbaric water fights and hedonism" being a recent degeneration of traditional values.

Here's a link to some photos of Songkran in Chiang Mai during the early 1950's.

wai2.gif

Edited by Trembly

I will never go back to a shit hole called Pattaya. I went two years ago. By accident had to see some friends. I got off the bus in Central Pattaya road. There was a crowd of over excited Thais. I just asked when I got off the bus to put my phone and valuables in a plastic bag along with my passport. The answer was <deleted> you then drenched in water. Rendering my phone permanalty u/s. Along with my passport. So that's the last time I am going to that shit hole. Now <deleted> you Pattaya.

Oooohhh... tell us how you really feel.

Last time I read, you can get your phone, passport, clothes drenched involuntarily ANYWHERE in Thailand during Songkran.

I am sure that someone, somewhere misses you though.