Arrest after Songkran for molestation caught on tape, say police

webfact

Arrest after Songkran for molestation caught on tape, say police

mol.jpg
Image: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- Police have investigated a lewd incident caught on tape at a Rama 9 nightclub and say that charges will be brought after the festival ends.

The video clip in question that crated a storm on social media relates to a man seen touching the breast of a female in a yellow cap dancing at an entertainment venue believed to be in RCA earlier this week.

The clip had shown a bare chested man and another woman dancing before panning to reveal the woman in the hat, Thairath reports.

Officer Pongsapat Pongcharoen head of an investigative team at Bang Ken station said that a meeting was held in which the clip and CCTV from the club were examined. He said that the case would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and that an arrest would likely be made after Songkran.

He did not elaborate as to why an arrest could not be made sooner.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-15

OMG!!!!

Welp, there goes a century of Thai culture down the drain. Not sure what the people will do now.

Perhaps they could visit a dart shooting show in Patpong to make things right again.

Maybe since they are waiting til after Songkran they can do something about the Red Bull cop killer, or the university students' Mercedes dealer killer first? Just sayin! Nuff said!

Also is it molestation? Did the lady exposing her tits protest?

Edited by tominbkk

What the article didn't mention is who was arrested (if anyone) - the men for groping the woman's bare breasts, or the woman for exposing her (quite nice) breasts in the first place.

In the video, she was watching and smiling as several hands groped her - she didn't look concerned in any way whatsoever.

If I were to arrest anyone, it'd be the person who shot the video with such a terrible camera! whistling.gif

What the article didn't mention is who was arrested (if anyone) - the men for groping the woman's bare breasts, or the woman for exposing her (quite nice) breasts in the first place.

In the video, she was watching and smiling as several hands groped her - she didn't look concerned in any way whatsoever.

If I were to arrest anyone, it'd be the person who shot the video with such a terrible camera! whistling.gif

Where is the video?

" The video clip in question that crated a storm on social media "

seems like that every little thing is ' creating a storm in social media" now days,

people are too busy ' creating storms '

if drunk people will have to go to jail for groping of females, that half of this country

male are guilty....

Police have investigated a lewd incident caught on tape at a Rama 9 nightclub and say that charges will be brought after the festival ends.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Why not wait another year, next 2 years or next 10 years like with those influential high so murderers???????????cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Where is the video?

https://youtu.be/x5RuU4S8Ql0

Where is the video?

Mmmm... seems that cops are being a bit selective

Where is the video?

Yep, she was in a situation there for sure. A fun situation and she wanted those puppies fondled!

Walking around Pattaya yesterday a land whale grabbed my private area, the girl I was with actually laughed. This topless girl gets fondled in a night club and the man is arrested. Double standards?

Edited by George2

Maybe since they are waiting til after Songkran they can do something about the Red Bull cop killer, or the university students' Mercedes dealer killer first? Just sayin! Nuff said!

Also is it molestation? Did the lady exposing her tits protest?

Red Bull killer, Mercedes killer, Nong Praewa, Moo Ham. How about Chalerm Yubamroong's son?

...wanna bet......

...let's see if we ever hear anything about this again....

...besides....

...lewd acts in public....warrant immediate arrest and closing down of the premises.....

...clear to see where their priorities lie.....

Walking around Pattaya yesterday a land whale grabbed my private area, the girl I was with actually laughed. This topless girl gets fondled in a night club and the man is arrested. Double standards?

Double standards? No way, everybody gets treated equally in Thailand...