What's the problem with western women in Thailand?

webfact

So because Nigel's wife went off him, all western women are bad?

So because you think your Western wife is the greatest thing since sliced bread, all Western women are good?

You really need to read the true history of the contribution made by the British, Gaelic and Scotish womenfolk, to the creation of the British Empire. The unwavering dedication and loyalty to their menfolk, despite the monumental disenfranchisement endured by those women, clearly demonstrates an astonishing level of feminine fortituded.

There's absolutely no way, a western man will ever discover those foregoing characteristic traits, in an Asian female. Possessing the ability to walk hand-in-hand (together with her man) 3,000 mile (4,800 km) East-to-West, across the North American continent, while enduring the worse weather conditions imaginable; standing shoulder-to-shoulder with her man (often while pregnant with child) in constant battles against the hostile natives; often sacrificing her own life, in giving birth to children, along the way, is a contribution that has earned an over-whelming, good showclap2.giffrom any reasonably astute man, of any skin-color, or cultural background.

If you can find those same characteristic traits, in any Asian woman, from Istabul to Osaka, then rest assured that you have definitely Stargate traveled to some different planet Earth, in a totally different galaxy.

Give the credit, to where the credit is factually due. Asian (Thai) womenfolk do not possess the wherewithal to dance the Waltz. End of story.coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

So because you think your Western wife is the greatest thing since sliced bread, all Western women are good?

Also to remember, SB claims no intimate experience with Thai ladies. So no comparison to make.

Having had a few of both, British lady in bed = not much fun, Thai lady in bed = very tired.

Your experiences may vary.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Of course not. I think women are individuals, and to judge them all by the actions of a few is ridiculous.

Also to remember, SB claims no intimate experience with Thai ladies. So no comparison to make.

Having had a few of both, British lady in bed = not much fun, Thai lady in bed = very tired.

'A few' isn't much of a sample size to draw any conclusions from, is it?

You really need to read the true history of the contribution made by the British, Gaelic and Scotish womenfolk, to the creation of the British Empire. The unwavering dedication and loyalty to their menfolk, despite the monumental disenfranchisement endured by those women, clearly demonstrates an astonishing level of feminine fortituded.

There's absolutely no way, a western man will ever discover those foregoing characteristic traits, in an Asian female. Possessing the ability to walk hand-in-hand (together with her man) 3,000 mile (4,800 km) East-to-West, across the North American continent, while enduring the worse weather conditions imaginable; standing shoulder-to-shoulder with her man (often while pregnant with child) in constant battles against the hostile natives; often sacrificing her own life, in giving birth to children, along the way, is a contribution that has earned an over-whelming, good showclap2.giffrom any reasonably astute man, of any skin-color, or cultural background.

If you can find those same characteristic traits, in any Asian woman, from Istabul to Osaka, then rest assured that you have definitely Stargate traveled to some different planet Earth, in a totally different galaxy.

Give the credit, to where the credit is factually due. Asian (Thai) womenfolk do not possess the wherewithal to dance the Waltz. End of story.coffee1.gif

We are in the twenty-first century, not the eighteenth, right?

There are many falangs in Thailand who have their own form of aged care. They have a relationship with a Thai wife or GF where they will be looked after until they die. That's a bit of a contrast to the Western model of being shoved into a nursing home or aged care facility when care at home becomes too inconvenient.

It's an almost universal statistic in Western countries that 50% of marriages will end in divorce. So the chances of having a caring partner are the same as flipping a coin, or less if the relationship is one of form only.

Of course not. I think women are individuals, and to judge them all by the actions of a few is ridiculous.
The theme of this Post is primarily about stereotyping. To a degree we all talk in generalisations (even though we are aware of individual exceptions). I have noticed you are rarely shy about making sweeping (normally negative) generalisations about Posters on this site. You are an hyprocrite, this is a common (but not exclusive) trait of feminists.
Edited by rogeroc

Congratulations on a "have you stopped beating your wife yet?" question.

It's a much bigger sample size than 'none', the sample size you draw your conclusions from.

Edited by BritManToo

It's a much bigger sample size than 'none', the sample size you draw your conclusions from.

What conclusions?

The theme of this Post is primarily about stereotyping. To a degree we all talk in generalisations (even though we are aware of individual exceptions). I have noticed you are rarely shy about making sweeping (normally negative) generalisations about Posters on this site. You are an hyprocrite, this is a common (but not exclusive) trait of feminists.

What generalisations do you think I've made?

So, you obviously think Western women are superior to Eastern women.

Blimey! you're as bad as the men knocking the Western women. You do see that, right?

Well here is a pretty good generalization you made about the posters on here in post #7 predicting what would occur on this thread.

"Interesting article. I'd say she was spot on with a number of her points. I'm sure the replies here will provide ample examples of the kind of men she describes."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/910849-whats-the-problem-with-western-women-in-thailand/?p=10649035

Edited by 1BADDAT
  • Like 1

Well here is a pretty good generalization about the posters on here in post #7 predicting what would occur on this thread.

Interesting article. I'd say she was spot on with a number of her points. I'm sure the replies here will provide ample examples of the kind of men she describes.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/910849-whats-the-problem-with-western-women-in-thailand/?p=10649035

That isn't a generalisation.

We are in the twenty-first century, not the eighteenth, right?

There are many falangs in Thailand who have their own form of aged care. They have a relationship with a Thai wife or GF where they will be looked after until they die. That's a bit of a contrast to the Western model of being shoved into a nursing home or aged care facility when care at home becomes too inconvenient.

It's an almost universal statistic in Western countries that 50% of marriages will end in divorce. So the chances of having a caring partner are the same as flipping a coin, or less if the relationship is one of form only.

Greetings from the Mrs.

Point well-made, first two paragraphs. The British Empire began to collapse, in conjunction with the British menfolk (arrogantly) ceasing to dance the cultural team-work "Waltz", together with their British womenfolk.

The events leading to the collapse of the most proliferated empire in human history, is a topic worthy of a totally different debate platform.

Again, the chickens have simply come home to roost, within the UK (soon the US), and blokes are running away to ignorant Thai (not Chinese) women, behaving like a bunch of Ostriches, in total denial of a home-grown reality, of their own making.

Time to grow-up, and face the inheritance music of your own forefather's compositions. That reality applies to all you Little Lord Fauntleroy (behaving), crybaby Winston Churchill type boys! giggle.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

How about this one from another thread

I'm not sure a handful of posters on a forum frequented by a minority group of aging expats constitutes a significant percentage of anything. I certainly don't think they have any right to redefine a word in somebody else's language.

How about this one from another thread

I'm not sure a handful of posters on a forum frequented by a minority group of aging expats constitutes a significant percentage of anything. I certainly don't think they have any right to redefine a word in somebody else's language.

You guys seriously need to look up the word 'generalisation'.

Well here is a pretty good generalization about the posters on here in post #7 predicting what would occur on this thread.

Interesting article. I'd say she was spot on with a number of her points. I'm sure the replies here will provide ample examples of the kind of men she describes.

I am pretty sure it is. What about this one?

"I think most western women are already well aware of how some western men behave."

"I think most western women are already well aware of how some western men behave."

How is that a 'sweeping negative generalisation about posters on this site'?

Ok. Let me help you chaps out here a little, seeing as you're struggling.

Here's a definition of the word - "a written or ​spoken ​statement in which you say or write that something is ​true all of the ​time when it is only ​true some of the ​time."

(http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/generalization)

Any statement containing words like 'some' or 'a minority of' is very unlikely to be a generalisation.

• Like 1

Ok. Let me help you chaps out here a little, seeing as you're struggling.

Here's a definition of the word - "a written or ​spoken ​statement in which you say or write that something is ​true all of the ​time when it is only ​true some of the ​time."

(http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/generalization)

Any statement containing words like 'some' or 'a minority of' is very unlikely to be a generalisation.

Retraction of mistaken accolading post made earlier,coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

I really have to respect your ability to redirect the conversation in order for you to try and win an argument. If someone talks specifics you talk generalities. If someone talks generalities, you come up with a specific example to try and prove them wrong. If someone asks you a question you answer it with another question. When someone answers your question with a specific well thought out detail that you cant disprove you just avoid replying at all. Since you refuse to have a normal conversation about this subject I will let it go.

Yep. You were wrong.

I really have to respect your ability to redirect the conversation in order for you to try and win an argument. If someone talks specifics you talk generalities. If someone talks generalities, you come up with a specific example to try and prove them wrong. If someone asks you a question you answer it with another question. When someone answers your question with a specific well thought out detail that you cant disprove you just avoid replying at all. Since you refuse to have a normal conversation about this subject I will let it go.

Yep. You were wrong.

I admitted you beat me in your tactics of arguing. I even told you that I respect your ability to win an argument. That wasn't enough for you huh? Had to point out again that you think I was wrong. Since you like to define things, why don't you look up the definition of a "bad winner".

• Like 1