Need a Mia Noi

laolover88

My lovely wife announced at breakfast that she thought Daddy needed a Mia Noi

This naturally caused some conversation.

"Well Daddy needs invigorating" One wonders where a Thai woman learns that word.

I am 70+ Wife is 40+

Anyway family set to the task: Where to find one?

Adverts

Wife, serious or not, who knows:

"Kind, generous man seeks younger companion to accompany aged western gentleman fulfilling all his needs through his remaining years. Salary negotiable.

Me: Bald, old, fat, alcoholic, intemperate and impecunious, farang git with bad teeth and impetuous Thai wife seeks teenage bride

Profile:

Education:PhD

Wants children: Oh please no more

Income: $100,000 (but mostly spent)

Looking for: No-one

Wife not impressed. " You not try, you not get"

Me."I not want"

"But darling I want for you. I know you boring me"

Must be some fella I don't know she fancies? Na?

But does raise the amusing question of how after 20 years or so of marriage in Thailand one might "advertise" oneself

She actually means that she is fed up with you. She wants a new toy (already has one) so she sets you free more or less.

Still there is hope as she may want you to have more estime in your environment and have a mia noi like the hi-so Thai have.

Personally at that age I would opt for a one night stand or so if you can still stand it at your age...5555....

OP: As long as you live in Rural Thailand the following will apply: A "Mia -Noi" will acquire the same status as a "wife" once she has lived with you under the same roof for the duration of 5 years or more.

So, unless you divorce your wife, there will be 2 wife's fighting a fierce battle over your remaining assets .(eventually).

Once deceased, not much of your concern. Right?

Cheers.

She actually means that she is fed up with you. She wants a new toy (already has one) so she sets you free more or less.

Still there is hope as she may want you to have more estime in your environment and have a mia noi like the hi-so Thai have.

Personally at that age I would opt for a one night stand or so if you can still stand it at your age...5555....

Most accurate assesment; hope the OP considers a condom now that his missus may be open to deposits from the local boys. Well played.

The "baby talk" in the opening post is pitiful.

Sadder is that the OP can't read between the lines and see what's going on.

If a Thai girl accepts your infidelities or encourages you to find a mia noi, she ain't your wife or girlfriend.

• 3 weeks later...