Reliable air con service in Chiang Mai

Genericnic

Hi all.

I am looking for a reliable air con service company. The one I have used for the past few years seems to have changed and the quality has fallen off considerable. They have set up afternoon appointments for the last 3 days and have failed to appear for any of them with no callback to let me know they wouldn't be coming.

So, if any of you know someone reliable, let me know/ I'm pretty sure that all I need is a gas top up, though it is always good to check the whole system.

Thanks

David

PT Air supply and service 089 9971802 website wwwDOTptairsupplyDOTcom

We can't speak more highly of the outstanding service by this company. Attentive to phone calls, prompt call-out, professional and inexpensive. 3 men spent approx 90 minutes cleaning our a/c with a small high pressure cleaner - inside unit and outside before testing gas pressures. Total charge 400 Baht although no gas was required. It was 2 years accumulated dust inside the wall unit and around the blower which had caused loss of cooling. And it's a NO MESS operation... amazing!

PT Air supply and service 089 9971802 website wwwDOTptairsupplyDOTcom

We can't speak more highly of the outstanding service by this company. Attentive to phone calls, prompt call-out, professional and inexpensive. 3 men spent approx 90 minutes cleaning our a/c with a small high pressure cleaner - inside unit and outside before testing gas pressures. Total charge 400 Baht although no gas was required. It was 2 years accumulated dust inside the wall unit and around the blower which had caused loss of cooling. And it's a NO MESS operation... amazing!

Thanks Rob. I'll give them a try.

David