Man dies installing extractor fan in Phuket property, electrocution possible cause

snoop1130

Man dies installing extractor fan in Phuket property, electrocution possible cause

post-249866-0-39745100-1461240186_thumb.

Police inspect the scene of the incident. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- Police have yet to confirm the cause of death of a man who died when installing a extractor fan at a property in Kathu earlier today (Apr 21). They suspect the man could have received an electric shock during the installation.

Capt Suwanya Eidtrong from Thung Thong Police received a call at around noon today from a resident of Moo Baan Sinthongtani in Soi Singtaotani 6, Kathu stating that a man had died whilst installing an extractor fan in his kitchen.

Police arrived at the scene with Kusoldharm rescue workers and were led to the body of 59-year-old Montri Jaiboon who was lying lifeless on the kitchen floor.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/man-dies-installing-extractor-fan-in-phuket-property-electrocution-possible-cause-57124.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-21

Funny that they can solve a suicide nearly instantly but an electrocution needs an investigation hmmmm

So suicide by electrocution would really confuse them.

Back to topic.

It is very sad to see but I understand it happens.

We had two new electric sockets installed. I asked the "electrician" if I should turn of the electricity. He replied it wasn't necessary as he was very careful.

Edited by petedk

Funny that they can solve a suicide nearly instantly but an electrocution needs an investigation hmmmm

Back to topic.

We had two new electric sockets installed. I asked the "electrician" if I should turn of the electricity. He replied it wasn't necessary as he was very careful.

The mentality of Thai Electrician

Wearing shoe can reduce the effect of electric shock.. even if I am dealing with a MCB and need to be extremely close to the flat bars..

Back to topic.

This is the same Thai logic used on the road whistling.gif