'Naked pics not me!' - says Thai glamour cop Eve

webfact

"Naked pics not me!" - says Thai glamour cop Eve

n.jpg
Image: Thairath

BANGKOK:-- One of the most "arresting" female cops in Thailand has complained to authorities after she was compared to a naked model in sexy online pictures.

Ying Chinata - otherwise known as Officer Eve - who works at the police branch at the main Bangkok airport is well known as a glamorous cop with a huge Facebook following, reports Thairath.

The stunning Eve has modelled for police posters and has appeared in "Cops Magazine" popular amongst policemen.

But she complained yesterday that two pictures of her posted and shared on social media and the Line application were definitely not her.

Her uniformed picture is compared to two others, one of a short haired woman bare chested in jeans on a sofa and another on a white bed completely naked. Under the pictures there are captions suggesting that Eve and the models are one and the same.

Eve appeared at the offices of police responsible for monitoring technology and media yesterday armed with the offending pictures to say that she has lost face and her good name was being ruined by the person responsible for the pictures posted over Songkran.

She reiterated that it was not her in the pictures and lodged a formal complaint after the pictures were viewed and shared extensively on social media and through Line.

Police are trying to track down the person responsible for defaming one of their own.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-22

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only news is, i am old, chubby, middle class and not in with a chance with her.

Don't sell your self short fella, most women don't care what you look like, only how big your bank account is.

Not all just some.

Eve wasn't able to afford 2 kilos of make up, 2 hours at the hair dressers, nail job and crack wax on a police salary.

i don't know about news ,

but i would like to be Adam for a day

greedy, i would be happy to be adam for one hour.

introduction

find a car park on silom

noodles for lunch

shower

work bench

shower

goodbyes

thats my hour

I need all day as my recovery time is getting extended by the year,

and would hate to short change myself

I couldn't sleep last night worrying about this.....i got a tattoo of her a few days ago...and bought her book and subscribe to her premium service.

drool, drool...

I will now change my name to Ying Chinata........well, she is PUying.....so i will be Puchai Chinata.....Puchai Puukao!!!!!!

While we can laugh and joke about a flippant news item, for the girl it's very embarrassing to lose face in such manner. But my cynical head tells me that maybe, just maybe, the media attention could promote her career away from the lousy RTP salary and into big bucks territory.

In any event, good luck to her.

Message to all the smart asses leaving salacious trolling comments. Go find someone you know is a hooker to make these comments about. Any attractive young lady in any job in any country should also be p****d off if this happened. If your daughter back home had a good job and someone did this to her on the net, would you be as easily amused and willing to launch in with this demeaning innuendo stuff? Give her a break! You are obviously from the 90% that give the rest of us a bad name. Just 10% of us (or less I sometimes think) have enough common decency to know who is fair game and who is not fair game (or likely to be good for your health if someone in uniform should identify you.) You do yourselves no credit! at all!

Edited by The Deerhunter