Best cheap tablet?

thai3

Under about 4k? They have lots around 2k in the malls but I had one of those before, Chinese and did not last long. They have one in Big C called smart tab for about 3k, of course when you ask they know nothing about it, jam di ka is about all they know! I want a cheap one for a trip, don't fancy carting the laptop with me and don't want to fork out 10k on an ipad mini

There are plenty of tabs out there, you pay your money and take your chances. The best tab is mentioned in the OP. I bought an iPad mini over three years ago. I use it everyday and quite frankly I would not like to be without it, I can't remember the last time I fired the notebook up, I can do everything I need to do on the iPad. After more than 3 years daily use the battery still returns more than ten hours of use and countless hours of standby time.

A cheap tab? = my recommendation is an iPad mini, cost to me so far is around 8 baht a day and decreasing.

I have to agree with billphillips, the iPad mini is a gem of a tablet.

I was looking for a cheap tablet and spend many hours online reading reviews and most of the cheap tablets are slow and have very low screen resolution.

So I ended up shelling out 11800 baht for the 32 GB version and I am happy I did.

As a first time Apple user, I found it very easy to use and many good free apps to download.