Why do Asian women love me but Western girls mainly ignore me.

ev1lchris

Western women are pissed because they hate the fact that Thai women are more beautiful and are desired by Western men.

Western women will ever be in the same league.

And Thai men are pissed for the same reason.

Who wouldn't be

cashed up foreigners etc etc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Western culture, looking at women and admiring them is considered to be an evil crime on par with genocide or kitten strangling. To avoid such monstrous encounters westerm women have perfected a blank '1000 yard stare' and the ability to sub-conciously filter out any male forms from their field of view.

In Asia, women generally feel that an admiring look from a male is a compliment and so they are more likely to make eye contact and even engage in polite conversation.

I'm not talking about leering or letching here, just the normal fleeting eye contact that is part of natural human interaction. In the West political correctness has created a generation of socially isolated women that is the equivalent of a virtual burka.

Sir that is a profound observation and very well put. Destined to be a classic! wink.png

a blank '1000 yard stare' AKA: RBF (Resting Bitch Face)

A white or Japanese guy in Thailand would trump a black or Indian guy that has more wealth

true but most blacks are doing much better then most Indians, I think most Thai despise Indians to the extreme, I ve met very wealthy and generous Indians here but some Thai women were more interested with smelly type khaosan backpackers then them.

Edited by marcofunny

In my opinion western women are more Independent because they have savings and more income sources than young Asian women you meet in Bangkok.

Many young Asian women struggle with generating money for their family and children so they are more dependant and seem interested, but many discover it's all about security.

You've never been outside Bangkok?

They hate asians.

Some Thais hate being Thais. A big German guy came up to the hotel desk dressed in just his Speedo, trailed by his Thai wife, to complain about something. The Thai woman at the counter asked him to please leave, put more clothes on and return. Then, she looked to the Thai wife and said, 'You are Thai, you know our culture. Why did you allow him to come here dressed like that?' Her reply, 'I'm not Thai, I'm German.'

In Western culture, looking at women and admiring them is considered to be an evil crime on par with genocide or kitten strangling. To avoid such monstrous encounters westerm women have perfected a blank '1000 yard stare' and the ability to sub-conciously filter out any male forms from their field of view.

In Asia, women generally feel that an admiring look from a male is a compliment and so they are more likely to make eye contact and even engage in polite conversation.

I'm not talking about leering or letching here, just the normal fleeting eye contact that is part of natural human interaction. In the West political correctness has created a generation of socially isolated women that is the equivalent of a virtual burka.

Sir that is a profound observation and very well put. Destined to be a classic! wink.png

I would like to refine that a little. Back when I spent any time in the MWT sector of the world and indeed at my last place of employment where I was one of two males in an office complex where the other 17 were female and 8 of them were lesbian I learned to recognise some social behaviours.

On the street,all made up and wearing what each considered attractive clothing it was and is a mistake to actually look and display any appreciation of the view. To do so would almost invariably invoke a look or even a comment to the effect "what are you lookin at you bar stool???"

But in the evening same individuals who stepped inside a bar or nightclub door would exchange that for "why aren't you lookin you useless bar stool ? "

I came to Asia not to find an alternative but to escape. Initially Asia was almost frightening by being the opposite.

But adaptation has become a great compensation !biggrin.png

Many, if not most American women, want to be the ones that choose and pick, based on looks and financial opportunities. If they are interested in you, they will say something flattering. Then, let the chasing 'games' begin. Because, American women love making you look like a fool to their friends while you are in pursuit of them, and playing you off against other guys they showed the same interest in, a big ego booster. Its all about preception and impression in the U.S.

I have lived in a small Thai town for 4 years, I have many many Thai friends, I have asked the same question to my thai friends men/ women, thai people like people who smile and are not too serious, if you are not this type of person then they are actually afraid of you. I also have a larger then average nose for a european which they love, thais do not like their noses, the next time you are in the airport take a look at how many have had nose jobs, you will be surprised!!

Southeast Asian middle and underclass women are less subtle in the dating game. If western women behaved the same way they would be considered slutty. It is not that either is more available, it is just that there are different rules of engagement. Men are required to do a lot more, show a lot more interest, before the hookup in the west. Whereas over here, the girls show their interest early and can be very aggressive without looking desperate by their counterparts.

Also age differences are less important in Asia, and they are not so concerned about long term items, like career paths, and political differences. Basically they are willing to go with the flow. The why worry about tomorrow thing, plays quite heavily in the difference between the two groups.

And of course the differences in wealth is a big one

What a load of old cobblers.

It is interesting that you should have this opinion. From my (female) perspective, it is more a case of it being inappropriate for a female to make the first move, so you have to wait for a guy to make the first move. It is also the case that, if we do see someone we find attractive, and smile, and he doesn't feel the same way, he will have an equally perfect blank stare to respond with.

I have been saddened, living in Phuket and enjoying that I can smile at Thai people and they will give me that beautiful 1000 megawatt smile back - but very rarely get an answering smile from a Western man. Of course, I am a tallish Englishwoman (and not young) so of no interest to the majority of Western men here so I should know better than to try!

Pretty simple, really. It's the media. Asian men are invisible in popular western media, at least they were in the US. In Asia, Asian men are on all the time, and in positive and romantic roles. That's it and that's all.

I agree with Berkshire, but social stigma and racism still has its place. Some white women, like some white men believe they are of the superior race and that any relationship with other races is denigrating. However, that can also be said of the other races.

They hate asians.

Possibly because Japan attacked Australia, bombed the Hell out of the North of the country, tortured and murdered millions around these parts

and Abe is Rattling his Samurai Sword as well as praying at the Memorials to Japanese War Criminals.

May just have something to do with the problem, even though you are Eurasian,it is probably the Japanese part they don't trust.

You can't always get what you want, stick with Asian women believe me you won't regret it!!.

Get real. Asian women have been the root cause of western men commiting suicide, than any other group of women on the planet.

Edited by TuskegeeBen

They hate asians.

Possibly because Japan attacked Australia, bombed the Hell out of the North of the country, tortured and murdered millions around these parts

and Abe is Rattling his Samurai Sword as well as praying at the Memorials to Japanese War Criminals.

May just have something to do with the problem, even though you are Eurasian,it is probably the Japanese part they don't trust.

Give it a rest bloke, whistling.gif