Why do Asian women love me but Western girls mainly ignore me.

ev1lchris

Asian women also place huge emphasis on dress; wear a pressed shirt and pants (trousers) and smart shoes and see the profound difference from shorts and t-shirt... a smokescreen for ugliness (not that I'm ugly). It's akin to pulling into your moobahn on your motorbike, and subsequently not getting wai'd by the security guards, and then driving in an hour later in your car and getting swooned over, albeit by blokes. tongue.png

Not so .I dress with clean T shirt (often not ironed ), shorts ,and flip flops .At 50 years old i was getting mobbed ,to the point that i had to fight them off .

Because you hansum man giggle.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, the attention I get from Western women is sporadic and minimal. I mainly feel like I am invisible.

That's the same reason so many western men come to Thailand. Actually most of those western male "tourists" couldn't even lay claim to "sporadic and minimal" attention before they passed through Suvarnabhumi.

Edited by Suradit69

For the record age gaps in relationships do matter in Thailand with normal girls.

Totally untrue that Thai woman do not care about age gaps,completely untrue.

Yes many are with older guys, but I'm not talking about business transactions or bar girls that have now settled for one life long customer.

Let's be honest now.

I am sure you are right on this one. Conventional men and women in Thailand engaging in relationships are very similar to those in most other places in the world. The great majority prefer a partner of similar age. Just look at Thai couples to observe for yourself.

At first I thought "Don't feed the trolls" but he seems genuine. Genuine but a naive student of humanity to be a school teacher if he hasn't worked it out.

Status, money overseas passport. Re-arrange order depending on the particular girl. In his case the fact that he is partly Japanese (Asian) means that any "Farang-chaser" epithet is blunted to some extent and some families may be happier for the same reason (One of us - sort of....)

In my opinion western women are more Independent because they have savings and more income sources than young Asian women you meet in Bangkok.

Many young Asian women struggle with generating money for their family and children so they are more dependant and seem interested, but many discover it's all about security.

I think Thai women are attracted to western men and westernernised Asian men because Thai men are perceived as more chauvinist and less motivated to better themselves.

I don't know your perception that western women discriminate against Asian men more than western men is accurate. I think they are more liberated in the west and are more choosy about ALL men. Why do you think so many western men seek a soul mate in Asia.

Edited by ironbark

All that is fair comment. Could I just add that common interests and behaviour also have a lot to do with your success with the opposite sex.I will limitmy comments to middle class flesh markets For example If your interests run to opera, art and classical music you are more likely to attract a middle class European woman than an American, Britain or Australian. If popular sport is your interest then middle/lower class Americans, Britains or Australians are your market. Middleclass Thai ladies love trends fashions popular music and food. The machismo approach just doesn't work, assuming it isn't a purely commercial arrangement

Southeast Asian middle and underclass women are less subtle in the dating game. If western women behaved the same way they would be considered slutty. It is not that either is more available, it is just that there are different rules of engagement. Men are required to do a lot more, show a lot more interest, before the hookup in the west. Whereas over here, the girls show their interest early and can be very aggressive without looking desperate by their counterparts.

Also age differences are less important in Asia, and they are not so concerned about long term items, like career paths, and political differences. Basically they are willing to go with the flow. The why worry about tomorrow thing, plays quite heavily in the difference between the two groups.

And of course the differences in wealth is a big one

Simple... Western women like status and a man to impress their peers.. wealthy, rock star type.. Big personality... live in expensive house... and hot car..... they are so shallow and confused ... and insecure about themselves .... they dont know anything ..... really about life..... So Thai women value Farang.... because we are .... the equivalent !!.. of the western dreams of a man... really , it is all about them- the Woman herself //// men dont really matter ...we are just subservient to them...... until women get old , unattractive and alone..... then they -Wake Up !!!! pity about that .... i have met too many like them in my Country.... im so glad i have a Thai lady who rings my bells and makes me soooo happy ... personally.. i think western women watch too many tv shows and movies ... and think life is really like this .... facepalm.gif just my opinion ...post-238900-0-44010400-1461411868_thumb.

Edited by jeffreysearch

Asians like men for the potential benefits of what they may be hiding in their wallets...Western women are more interested in the potential benefits of what you may be hiding in your undies...

Get a large baking potato and place in your jeans...be sure to place the potato in the front of your jeans...wai2.gif

Your wealth relative to theirs.

Please allow me to post 2 quick experiences about your post (and the OP).

Years ago I first joined a team already in place in Jakarta. They picked me up and shared a weekend in JK before going out to Bandung. I was struck by the amount of women who hit on me or grabbed my arse while going to the bathroom at some club (it actually was a lot). Over the noise I told my buddy "They really like me here." He laughed but was laughing at me. He said "You're a jackass. Its your money they like." Yes, he was right, but I continued to believe it was me, I was handsum. (When I woke the next day with a hangover the guys had taped Indonesian Rupiah money all over my clothes).

When i first started to visit BKK many years ago I knew some basic words. I visited alone and had little context. Yet wherever I went, when girls were talking among themselves, I always heard one telling the other I was "handsum"- lor. I heard "lor" so many times that I began to smugly pretend i could not hear them, look elsewhere (while flexing) and relish the attention. After all, "...asian women love me," I now thought.

A year or so into my visits in Thailand I was sitting having tea in a massage place in Chiang mai when two girls I know where talking. I knew they were not talking about me. They were talking about lunch. One said to the other "jing jing lor?" The replied "lorr." (Really and Yes, really). My ears moved independently like a dog at "lor" and I interrupted. "What does lor mean?" I asked.

They searched for the words and said "Really" and explained its sometimes "Jingjing lor" or "jingjing" or just "lor" for really?

My face went blank as I realized the stupidity and blind vanity of my ego. For a long time I swore women in Thailand not only found me handsum but could not resist discussing amongst themselves. Flashes screamed across my memory of all the times I flexed my biceps while holding the BTS rail or sucked my gut in for extended periods (even during massage). I just laughed out loud and shared my foolishness with the girls. I hope the mod lets me keep this post with the occasional Thai in it. People I confess this to agree its painfully stupidly funny. I hope you folks do too. So, basically, it seems Asian and Western girls equally ignore me! cheesy.gif

In my opinion western women are more Independent because they have savings and more income sources than young Asian women you meet in Bangkok.

Many young Asian women struggle with generating money for their family and children so they are more dependant and seem interested, but many discover it's all about security.

Not necessarily. In Australia, superannuation balances of women in 2015 were about 56% of the balances of men across most age groups.

Can't disagree with the proposition Asian women desire financial security. Although - doesn't everyone?

Western women are pissed because they hate the fact that Thai women are more beautiful and are desired by Western men.

Western women will ever be in the same league.

And Thai men are pissed for the same reason.

Especially that the farang has more money.

Wouldn't you be with your women?