Any recommendations for a water well driller? CM, Mae Rim

sendbaht

Hi, need to deepen my water well or dig a new one. It along with the mountain water coming down from the hills has served us well. But, like this time of year water well does dry up plus just found out a fire has melted all the pipes for the Doi Water.

So, next step a new well...

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Expect drilling prices about 2 to 4 times higher than normal. Even Thai rice farmers are willing to pay this at the time being; lots of rice which will be ready for harvesting soon will die before without water. Our neighbour paid 20'000 THB for 2 days of drilling two weeks ago but they didn't find a sufficient water vein --- 40 rai of rice dried up. (And our dicktator even mocks these guys: "We told you ...!") Current rice prices went up to 11' - 12'000 THB/ton for the successful ones.

PM sentsmile.png

P.S.

the prices and water table can vary within a very short distance , from my experiences out in beverly hills. a matter of a couple hundred metres

my man was top draw, get him out for a consulation etc etc

very best of luck , my fellow beautiful maerimitesmile.png

Maybe not related but we were having problems with well water as in not getting any. Guy came out and cleaned out the bottom of the well. Also recommended a change in pump type from high volume to lower volume but pulls deeper. Now the water really clean and pumping beautifully.

Expect drilling prices about 2 to 4 times higher than normal. Even Thai rice farmers are willing to pay this at the time being; lots of rice which will be ready for harvesting soon will die before without water. Our neighbour paid 20'000 THB for 2 days of drilling two weeks ago but they didn't find a sufficient water vein --- 40 rai of rice dried up. (And our dicktator even mocks these guys: "We told you ...!") Current rice prices went up to 11' - 12'000 THB/ton for the successful ones.

The 'normal' price is 1000 baht / metre. (drilling only ... not all the bits and pieces that you'll need later)

I'm in Mae Rim and had to go down 100m to find sufficient volume. YMMV.

No idea what the demand is at the moment.

L'Analytic are the popular guys in town for drilling.

Good luck.

The 'normal' price is 1000 baht / metre. (drilling only ... not all the bits and pieces that you'll need later)

I'm in Mae Rim and had to go down 100m to find sufficient volume. YMMV.

No idea what the demand is at the moment.

L'Analytic are the popular guys in town for drilling.

Good luck.

do you have a number from the guy /company?

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend Khun Q (0819 938 733). He told me this morning that the current charge for a 4" borehole is 1200 baht per metre.

We have used him for maintenance and new filters and he's always been super helpful and very quick to respond to an emergency (our submerged pump control box packed up last night and he was round first thing this morning). I didn't know that he did drilling until today and wish we'd used him instead of the guy who did the job in the first place. No English so you'll need a Thai speaker on hand. Very honest pricing.