Swedish Murderer News?

twix38

*sigh*

sorry tropo... but you're just not worth the effort.

There's absolutely no need to apologize.

I've found you irritating from the start (and it's mutual of course), and I'll be very happy if you would never make an effort to reply to anything I post again.

Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day! :o

I have followed this case from day one.

I am sure, like many others, saw the exclusive Pattaya Television 'interviews' with the killer, about how he described the killing and of how he tried to dispose of her naked body, by putting her into bin bags, using scotch tape, and then large canvas bags, then hood-winking a baht bus driver to help carry the said bags, then chucking her torso over a brick wall, like a piece of garbage, then unpacking her, then leaving her naked body on a piece of waste, exposed to the elements and rodents, on ground near soi 11. Only to be discovered (fortunately) by someone trespassing on waste ground.

I suggest that this man was probably a psychopath.

Five years is a short sentence, but I believe that this man is sick and could quite easily re-offend.

That is why he should remain in prison for life, and that his release only be considered after expert psychiatric medical assessment.

Edited by libya 115

Now maybe I am a soft touch and I would agree that a psychiatric assessment must be done before release and his general behaviour whilst inside for years should also give a fair indication of mental faculties.

However, IF and it is a big if, you believe his account, then I am personally glad that he does not rot in Jail and most/all of his subsequent actions were out of stupidity, shock and self preservation. There was no premeditation.

I can well believe his account of the Thai or more likely Laos/Cambodian lady going crazy and this guy being attacked as she was scared and they could not communicate. Perhaps wrongly I look at her many tatoos as a bad sign in itself.

Now nothing excuses murder. However this was manslaughter and he admitted guilt. If his story and sorrow is genuine, then I don't think he should be locked away for the rest of his life, as there is certainly an element of doubt as to who caused the incident, who attacked first and the actions of a guy who may not be the brightest spark, but not necessarily a danger to others if mentally stable and you believe his story.

Edited by twix38

Sorry, I was always taught to apologize to those that I pity.

Welcome to thaivisa and enjoy your stay.

:o

*sigh*.....*sigh*

Save your pity and just keep your promise and don't reply to me. You're the one that deserves pity as it would seem that you spend your entire life on Thaivisa. You should get out more.

Welcome to Thaivisa and enjoy YOUR stay.

Edited by tropo

I suggest that this man was probably a psychopath.

Five years is a short sentence, but I believe that this man is sick and could quite easily re-offend.

That is why he should remain in prison for life, and that his release only be considered after expert psychiatric medical assessment.

You can't have it both ways, if he is sick then should he not be in a hospital under medical supervision? Are you suggesting that psychological examinations are not undertaken in Thailand and they've impisoned a sick man?

I have, indeed, enjoyed my 3 years on TV... even with your 3 months of concurrent membership.

Edited by sriracha john

I have, indeed, enjoyed my 3 years on TV... even with your 3 months of concurrent membership.

Could you tell me what rooms you don't post in. Unfortunately I didn't have the luxury of a Sriracha John-free period on this forum.

I am a month older than Sriracha John :D

But posted far less :o

Hey guys, relax. He is convicted and we'll see when he get out.

Somehow I don't believe he will spend all five in same place ((just to spare his life - even if he was a mercenary soldier (spelling?))

Hey TROPO and SRIRACHA JOHN,......I'm curious......are you guys having fun yet ?