Trusted mechanic in Chiang Mai for Mitsu Triton ?

Hello all, I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Triton with 95,000 km. It was " supposedly " serviced by Mitsu dealer Thapae gate at 90,000 km. I was just checking fluid levels, air filter etc. and see that the oil is black, air filter is extremely dirty, and brake fluid is dark. My wife took it in for service last time and I'm not sure if they did all service that we paid for.

The next service I want to do many things. Synthetic oil and new filter, trains oil and replace filter, brake system flush, engine air filter, rear diff oil change, power steering oil change, fuel system cleaner, passenger compartment air filter and replace timing belt.

Anyone have good experiences in Chiang Mai? It doesn't have to be a Mitsubishi shop, just looking for a trustworthy shop that will do all services as requested. I will ask to see the old trans filter, passenger compartment air filter and watch to make sure steering oil is changed, brake system is flushed, rear diff oil is drained and replaced. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Sounds a bit strange - if the mileage is under 100,000km it would still be under warranty. How about trying another Mitsubishi dealership/service center? Explain what happened and they'll fit it.

I would never take a modern car to a non-certified dealership even after the warranty period has expired. The dealership knows exactly how to service their cars, but a third party one?

ProAuto (a sponsor of ThaiVisa) gets very favourable reviews, I have yet to see anything negative mentioned about them. Very good English and will discuss everything with their customer before doing any repairs/service. I did a comprehensive service of our Nissan Navara with them last month and was very happy with the experience.

See this topic for more information about ProAuto.

Sophon

Sounds a bit strange - if the mileage is under 100,000km it would still be under warranty. How about trying another Mitsubishi dealership/service center? Explain what happened and they'll fit it.

I would never take a modern car to a non-certified dealership even after the warranty period has expired. The dealership knows exactly how to service their cars, but a third party one?

No problems with the truck, doing a long road trip soon and want to make sure all preventative maintenance is done beforehand. I agree with you about dealer service, it has always been serviced at a Mitsubishi dealership. I think they may have forgotten to replace the air filter that we were charged for, also battery electrolyte is very low. Oil is really dirty and same with brake fluid. I'm not sure of the competence of the last shop. I know this next major service will be expensive so just looking for advise on trusted shops and good experience.

ProAuto (a sponsor of ThaiVisa) gets very favourable reviews, I have yet to see anything negative mentioned about them. Very good English and will discuss everything with their customer before doing any repairs/service. I did a comprehensive service of our Nissan Navara with them last month and was very happy with the experience.

See this topic for more information about ProAuto.

Sophon

Thanks for the info and link ?