Motorcycle accident with a soft landing.

Boycie

Thais and their pickup load. Irresponsible and brainless.

Not a single day on the road without seeing crazy (over)loaded pickups.

Next time it might be a nailbed.

When driving on highway 12 I always have to pass pickups highly (4m?) loaded with heave fruit/vegetable.

They always drive on the right as the left lane is more prone to topple (same for sugar cane insanity).

Edited by KhunBENQ

Doesn't look like the mattress was tied down at all....appears the truck driver was assuming its weight would keep it in place.

Buy hey, he didn't even notice he had lost his mattress and just kept on driving...or he "did" notice it flying off and hitting the motorcycle...he then figured he would have a hospital and compensation bill coming his way so he just kept on driving.

Doesn't look like the mattress was tied down at all....appears the truck driver was assuming its weight would keep it in place.

Buy hey, he didn't even notice he had lost his mattress and just kept on driving...or he "did" notice it flying off and hitting the motorcycle...he then figured he would have a hospital and compensation bill coming his way so he just kept on driving.

This video was uploaded yesterday. I would never of thought that a spare wheel and tyre would get blown out of the back of a pick up. But when placed on some cardboard and then drive at about 160kph, anything is possibly shock1.gif

1happykamper.....And the driver of the truck keeps on truckin. Clueless his load has gone!

Hope that spare wheel never caused another accident.

Years ago I nearly got taken out by a roll if carpet, which fell from the inside of a truck which sped past me in traffic. 1 bounce and it went straight over my head........my eyes were like saucers as it whizzed by. Hit the car behind me, truely frightening.

Not sure I'd like to die onto a mattress much either.