Honest Thai lady makes tourists day!

webfact

Honest Thai lady makes tourists day!

60.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- A Thai cleaning lady made a Taiwanese tourist's day when she returned more than 60,000 baht she found in the toilets at the Mor Chit 2 bus terminal.

The money - 64,720 in total along with other foreign currency - plus a Samsung tablet, a passport and other documents was in a bag found by sixty year old Saiphin Saenkham as she cleaned the gents opposite the terminal entrance on Wednesday morning, reports Daily News.

Some time later Chen Ching Lin, who had left the terminal by taxi not realising he did not have the bag, was reunited with his possessions that the honest lady had kept safe for him.

Souvenir pictures were taken with the beaming Taiwanese who rewarded Saiphin with an unspecified amount for her kind and honest actions.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-28

I dont see anything about the person giving her a reward or did I miss something? It shows she is a good person. Most Thai's are nice people it is just the few who are scum. Good that the owner gave her a reward she deserved it.

Edited by gandalf12

I dont see anything about the person giving her a reward or did I miss something?

Last line of the OP :-

Souvenir pictures were taken with the beaming Taiwanese who rewarded Saiphin with an unspecified amount for her kind and honest actions.

Another one of THE THAIS some ofYou TV posters

Hate and are so unsafe around !!

Yep, not one of those gangsters, you like to defend with "happy Thailand is not a nanny-state", "it happens not only in Thailand" or "if you don't like it, go home"!

Right?!

Despite this nice story, the usual sarcastic posters have not even been able to write a positive comment.

Maybe because we see through the sand-in-your-eyes-effect of these feelgood- stories!coffee1.gif

I dont see anything about the person giving her a reward or did I miss something? It shows she is a good person. Most Thai's are nice people it is just the few who are scum. Good that the owner gave her a reward she deserved it.

you're missing something. Read again.

rubbish story from la la land.

yesterday a whole family (including an ederly woman) were savagely attacked,

today in happy thailand a honest thai lady return millions baht to a tourist. Oh how nice, i didnt see it commingbah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

I dont see anything about the person giving her a reward or did I miss something?

Last line of the OP :-

She deserved a reward, not many people in any country would have given the items back

Yes he gave her an unspecified amount--------- Good guy to good ladywai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

when i opened tv today i was given a headline choice to look at this thread or open the one opposite about some other thai people

and their scummy ways i am so happy i chose this one she could nigh on retired with that cash

Another one of THE THAIS some ofYou TV posters

Hate and are so unsafe around !!

Get a life Mary. Are you a gender bender? Posters only vent their hatred to the Thais involved in endless stream of scamming, group bashing and corruption news. Well done to cleaning lady. Buddha loves you.

I believe there's a higher proportion of really nice people in Thailand than pretty much any other country.

You will find that a majority of the worlds population are nice people. Sadly its always the nasty bastards that make the news.