Where to watch EURO 2016?

gennady28

Hi, so I have CTH installed at home, but I'm pretty sure they won't broadcast EURO 2016 matches. What are my options to watch all EURO2016 matches live, without having to install another satellite dish in my apartment? Any suggestions?

THANK YOU!

Usually once the bickering dies down tourneys tend to wind up on 'free to air' terrestrial TV.

Remember the last WC and all the rannygazoo about that??? One hopes the PM will issue a similar 'decree' now as he did then that this will be available for 'all to see for free'.

That's interesting. I wonder if Talksport have worldwide radio rights? Handy if you're stuck in traffic.

I'd guess that the BBC will have rights over SHOUTsport....

To listen without restrictions in Thailand on Android is easy.

Download Hola and then find a radio app (the BBC media player is dire) which works with Hola like this one 'v' did for me all last season and cricket season too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.radioplayer&hl=en_GB

Edited by Merylhighground

If you run a search for black box tv in the forums there are details of a service that can provide this for you.

Don't buy that rubbish.

It's on BBC and ITV so either download the Filmon App, or go to Filmon.com and watch them for free.

Ex Pats TV. Youcan watch them all on 'catch up' in the morning (not knowing the result) without having to stay up in the middle of the night. All matches on ITV and BBC.

Middle of the night ? They'll probably be on between early evening to midnight-ish ???

Not too bad if you are in Thailand, or are my estimates off??

Ex Pats TV. Youcan watch them all on 'catch up' in the morning (not knowing the result) without having to stay up in the middle of the night. All matches on ITV and BBC.

Middle of the night ? They'll probably be on between early evening to midnight-ish ???

matches are at 3pm, 6pm and 9pm french time. so 8pm, 11pm and 2am in thailand.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2317361.html

matches are at 3pm, 6pm and 9pm french time. so 8pm, 11pm and 2am in thailand.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2317361.html

Correct. The earlier matches are during the qualifying period. When it gets down to the knock-out stage you're looking at 2am in Thailand for these key matches. I consider that the middle of the night for me.

It's quite understandable as the times are geared for European audiences.

If you run a search for black box tv in the forums there are details of a service that can provide this for you.

Don't buy that rubbish.

It's on BBC and ITV so either download the Filmon App, or go to Filmon.com and watch them for free.

Yes it's on BBC an ITV with Filmon TV, I've had an Android box for 2 yrs now never had any probs. U can also download Footylights app it shows bout 2 hrs after games have finished full game or extended highlights on all Premiership, Cup, European leagues an almost certainly will be recording euro 2016.

A brilliant app.

Does GMM Grammy mean the games will be shown on CTH? GMM were saying earlier in the season that they were coming out of satellite operations and ceding their stuff to CTH under the joint venture agreement (that interalia saw GMM back office trying to sort out the admin debacle that is CTH - hello guys I'm still getting your stuff for free; you can have the 25k baht if you agree Im liable and send me a bill!).

Major scope for clusterf*** revisited if its going through CTH and there is a premium to bill and pay for the service.

I have it on good authority (fellow drinkers but my critical faculties at this point are suspect, but two of them independently said it) that CTH are advertising that they are showing it. Means lots of replays (hoorat). No chance of finding out who and when (boo).

Does GMM Grammy mean the games will be shown on CTH? GMM were saying earlier in the season that they were coming out of satellite operations and ceding their stuff to CTH under the joint venture agreement (that interalia saw GMM back office trying to sort out the admin debacle that is CTH - hello guys I'm still getting your stuff for free; you can have the 25k baht if you agree Im liable and send me a bill!).

Major scope for clusterf*** revisited if its going through CTH and there is a premium to bill and pay for the service.

There are 1 or 2 channels on CTH which have been devoted to Euros qualifiers (and extended reruns of same), but these seem to be blocked under my existing EPL package. So it does, indeed, look likely that we'll need to pay extra to have these channels unblocked for the tournament proper.

• 4 weeks later...

Thai Channel 3 has Live Euro 2016 football scheduled for 11 June and 12 June at 1:30-4:15. I assume that will be the France-Romania and England-Russia matches. Probably only Thai commentary.

Thai Channel 3 has Live Euro 2016 football scheduled for 11 June and 12 June at 1:30-4:15. I assume that will be the France-Romania and England-Russia matches. Probably only Thai commentary.

If you have cth or truevisions, then you should be able to watch thai ch 3 with English soundtrack if you set english as your language preference. ch33 is their main channel and they will be using 3 other channels.

Just press the button on the remote to change the language to English for football matches on Channel 3 - Standard, not CTH or Truevisions.

The button that changes from Mono to Stereo, it should also A and B, B will be cut out the Thai and only have the English that they are speaking over.