Bloody Hotel Robbery at Na Jomtien Pattaya

webfact

Bloody Hotel Robbery at Na Jomtien Pattaya

p5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The Sweet Love Inn Motel on Soi 2 Na Jomtien Pattaya was robbed by two men with a knife and an ax.

At 4:30am, 29th April, 24 year old hotel worker Mr. Jettharin Chaysion reported that while he and his coworker were at the front desk of the hotel, two men on a motorbike pulled up in the parking garage.

Armed with a knife and an ax, the villains threatened the hotel workers to lie down on the floor while they ransacked all the drawers around the cashier counter searching for cash and other valuables. They found 20, 000 baht.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/223574/bloody-hotel-robbery-na-jomtien-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-29

The lad in the photo is just begging for a 'no-shirt' fine from the copper. He should really make himself socially decent before this costs him dearly.

You need to read the full story... he had to have 20 stitches to his hand and back.

Is this a 4 or 5 star hotel...I've got friends coming in in a few weeks?

Well, I don't know about you but I always rate "Sweet Love" at 5 stars. But that's just me. thumbsup.gif

Is this a 4 or 5 star hotel...I've got friends coming in in a few weeks?

Is this a joke? Look at the name! this is a fairly decent short time "motel" mainly used by local men and their Giks.

He was only joking, he doesn't have any friends.

The lad in the photo is just begging for a 'no-shirt' fine from the copper. He should really make himself socially decent before this costs him dearly.

...looks like he just received medical treatment at the scene..bit hard to check your torso with a shirt on don't you think?

...looks like he just received medical treatment at the scene..bit hard to check your torso with a shirt on don't you think?

The photo is of him at a hospital. The article states he went to the hospital himself for treatment.