Kudos to immigration in Bueng Kan

Adeeos

Just moved up to Bueng Khong Long,, my 90 days report was due this coming 3rd,, my last couple I've done online in Bangkok,, I could've done this latest from there,, but knew I'd be moving here, and would have to change my address again,,, SO last 3 days,, I've tried online from here,, kept getting an error message to contact my closest office,, so we drove the 70k this morning,, finally found the office,, they've, as well as a MASSIVE area surrounding, have been without power for days, the Thai gentleman in charge did my report, by hand, ZERO attitude, was actually quite nice,, thanks again,, nice to be able to say something nice,, when he could've told us to come back next week, (when I would've been past my 90, and collected a $2000 baht fine),, :)

Edited by Adeeos

All these "kudos for Immigration offices" posts - could this be a trend? Slowly but surely are they starting to realize they'll still get as much money out of us if they reduce the paperwork and add a smile to the service? Somebody pinch me!!!