Name your own Vice Presidential Running Mate (Just for fun)

Jingthing

This is a HUMOR thread, not a political debate thread.

I know many people follow the U.S. presidential elections, and recently candidate Ted Cruz who has a TINY bit better chance of being president than any of us here, "aspirationally" named his Vice Presidential pick. Some lady you never heard of ... don't worry about that.

Generally that is just not done UNTIL you are actually nominated ...

So as none of us here are actually going to be nominated as a presidential candidate, how about selecting who YOU would pick to be your Vice Presidential RUNNING MATE for your non-existent presidential campaign?

To be strictly Kosher, the person you pick should be constitutionally eligible, over 35, "naturally born" U.S. citizen (ambiguous), a U.S. resident for a least 14 years, and don't forget ALIVE.

But no need to stick to silly RULES if you don't want to here.

Again, the person can be anybody you choose, but it will be more interesting to readers if you pick a FAMOUS person. Saying my Uncle Morris won't mean anything to readers.

Also of interest, WHY did you pick the person?

Again, just for fun, not for politics.

If you need some inspiration:

Edited by Jingthing

Great.

New rules ... names with the status "Just Considering" this person for my V.P. are now upgraded to eligible picks.

For example, I'm considering naming Rosie O'Donnell to my V.P. counts.

Note -- that was an example only, not my own ACTUAL pick or "Just Considering" pick.

Edited by Jingthing

Ellen DeGeneres - 30% of voters guaranteed immediately.

If the voting age were to be reduced to 12, then maybe Taylor Swift - she'd win most of the teenage voters.

Carly is the worst pick ever. At least Palin brought the conservative/religious vote. I don't know anyone who likes Carly, except Cruz - she has some secret hold over Cruz (viz the $500,000 donation from Cruz PAC to Carly's).

Tip: Your pick does NOT need to be a POLITICIAN of any kind. thumbsup.gif

OK, so how about Hillary and Pee Wee Herman?

Isn't that a match made in heaven? I mean, she's married to a sex offender and ... he is one!

Isn't that a match made in heaven? I mean, she's married to a sex offender and ... he is one!

No, the idea here is to pick YOUR OWN running mate as if you were running for president. Got it now?

No, the idea here is to pick YOUR OWN running mate as if you were running for president. Got it now?

Sorry! That's been my life story ... never reading the directions. Actually, the assembly directions are the first thing I throw away!